Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: THE CARDIAC CATS ARE BACK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
title says it all boys. had a couple drinks, saw a couple of things, but most importantly saw my jags come up big and WIN BABY.

Ill be A okay with this if we keep on winning Big Grin

This team coud be the Cinderella story..
So many close games this year, wins and losses alike. It's more interesting that's for sure.
We're going undefeated from here on out!! 10-6 baby!! Ninja
plays offs man lets do it!!!!!

Yea the Jags def keep it interesting till the last minute.  I like the fact they are learing to win these close games.

Lose big, lose little, win little, win big.

If I recall correctly the "original" cardiac cats started off in similar fashion and eventually ended up squeezing a couple of playoff berths out in the process. Here's hoping our window stays open a little longer this time around.
Quote:Lose big, lose little, win little, win big.

If I recall correctly the "original" cardiac cats started off in similar fashion and eventually ended up squeezing a couple of playoff berths out in the process. Here's hoping our window stays open a little longer this time around.

They sure did and didn't it start with a win over the tacks
Quote:They sure did and didn't it start with a win over the tacks

This year's Cardiac Cats did not start with a win over the Titans either. Our first win was in Week 2 against the Dolphins.

I think it is too early to compare this year to the 1996 season. We are going to lose more games.
Quote:This year's Cardiac Cats did not start with a win over the Titans either. Our first win was in Week 2 against the Dolphins.

I think it is too early to compare this year to the 1996 season. We are going to lose more games.

Our first loss was in week 1 vs the Panthers. The Panthers were an expansion team that began playing in 1995. Right now their QB is Cam Newton. Newton won the Heisman trophy.
can't wait for the SD game what a great test for our defense against rock-slingin phillips mayne