Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles Leads NFL in 4th Quarter/OT Game Winning Drives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kinda sad that all our wins have had to be like this, though...

That tends to happen when every single win has a 4th quarter game winning drive. 

Quote:That tends to happen when every single win has a 4th quarter game winning drive.

Would you rather we not overcome mistakes to win games?
Quote:Would you rather we not overcome mistakes to win games?
I'd rather we not make mistakes and have the game in the bag by the 4th quarter. 
Quote:I'd rather we not make mistakes and have the game in the bag by the 4th quarter.

Ain't gonna happen. This team is young and still learning to win.
Quote:I'd rather we not make mistakes and have the game in the bag by the 4th quarter.

That would be nice. But tough victories harden a team. They learn how to win, or better yet how to lose as well. They can see what to do to avoid losses
Lol. Offense was terrible tonight. Bortles comeback drive? They had a 1 play TD set up by Greene.

Technically,, yes it counts.

Reality,, Defense/Greene/Myers won this 4th qtr and game.
The oline sucks
Quote:Kinda sad that all our wins have had to be like this, though...
Who cares, we are learning how to win

a win is a win, we have a young offense 
Quote:Lol. Offense was terrible tonight. Bortles comeback drive? They had a 1 play TD set up by Greene.

Tenn has the a top 5 defense in the NFL bro it wasnt gonna be easy, and Bortles had a 91 passer rating 
gotta play from behind to achieve this

cant wait until we lay the smack down from the beginning and then go for the jugular

Quote:Kinda sad that all our wins have had to be like this, though...

One thing I have noticed about Blake Bortles is often he plays better in "beat the clock" mode than earlier in the game. Does anyone else see that?

A win is a win is a win. Be happy about them.
Sooo.....Burtlez sucks?
not at all !

cant wait until hes grown though

Quote:Lol. Offense was terrible tonight. Bortles comeback drive? They had a 1 play TD set up by Greene.

Yeah, all those trips to the red zone were awful...

You want us to be the Pats.  

Be happy with mediocrity.   Mediocrity is a necessary step on the road to greatness.  
Kinda wish these guys would stay in college for 4 years and learn how to win there instead of trying to figure it out once they get drafted.

Quote:The oline sucks
This.
Quote:You want us to be the Pats.  

Be happy with mediocrity.   Mediocrity is a necessary step on the road to greatness.  

And we had to improve just to get up to mediocrity.

Hopefully mediocrity is a short step, we shall see.

Mediocrity plus, here we come.
Pages: 1 2