Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: JAGS WIN!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This team is severely under coached. Our guys were fighting hard and making plays but we won in spite of being out coached by Mike freaking mularkey. Again kudos to the players with all respect! But we have to move on from Bradley

What?

We won....
You and rocdee need to let the win settle in a bit before being a Debby downer. Come on dude we just won. Who cares how it looked. Let's enjoy the win and tomorrow start this stuff.
Quote:What?

We won....

For real its the most nerve wracked Ive been in a long time. So in a sense it was entertaining. But damn it felt like pulling teeth. 
Quote:You and rocdee need to let the win settle in a bit before being a Debby downer. Come on dude we just won. Who cares how it looked. Let's enjoy the win and tomorrow start this stuff.

Trust me man Im happy for the win and Im not trying to be a debbie downer. Seriously, this team can be special. Really Im just trying to discuss that side of it. It is allowed isnt it?
Quote:Trust me man Im happy for the win and Im not trying to be a debbie downer. Seriously, this team can be special. Really Im just trying to discuss that side of it. It is allowed isnt it?

Sure you can but you have nothing positive to say ever and it's typical to see you post something like this even after a win. I mean whatever do what you want I just don't see how this is the first thing you think to post after the game.
Dude they are not ready to be special, they are young and inexperienced. Bortles is 23 years old and people think he should be Brady all ready. This team is competitive now and will be good in a year or 2. I don't know why every NFL person or media member says Gus is the right guy for the job and that he's doing a hell of a job but then the fans that are smarter than professionals like yourself constantly complain and what the coach fired, even after a win no doubt. I don't think you realize or appreciate the position and difficulty of the spot Gus was put in with this team quite like the people who actually have a clue. Just stop with the this team wins in spite of Gus [BLEEP] because it's obvious this team loves Gus. I'm just so tired of hearing it over and over. Rant over. Go Jags!
Quote:Sure you can but you have nothing positive to say ever and it's typical to see you post something like this even after a win. I mean whatever do what you want I just don't see how this is the first thing you think to post after the game.

I was posting earlier before the game How I believed that Greene would make an impact on our offense. I stated that our offense would be scary if Bortles utilized a check down when all else were covered. Its in the Jeff Darlington thread. Go ahead and look it up. Ive posted a suggestion to help someone use a tool that would allow him an easier time streaming online when no other option is available. Its in the Jags TV thread. Please look at  my post history. Dont be one of those lazy people that assumes Im always being negative. Yes Im critical because I believe something is broken and needs to be fixed. But no one wants to discuss any thing they just want to jump on me because im not leading a cheer.
Quote:Dude they are not ready to be special, they are young and inexperienced. Bortles is 23 years old and people think he should be Brady all ready. This team is competitive now and will be good in a year or 2. I don't know why every NFL person or media member says Gus is the right guy for the job and that he's doing a hell of a job but then the fans that are smarter than professionals like yourself constantly complain and what the coach fired, even after a win no doubt. I don't think you realize or appreciate the position and difficulty of the spot Gus was put in with this team quite like the people who actually have a clue. Just stop with the this team wins in spite of Gus [BAD WORD REMOVED] because it's obvious this team loves Gus. I'm just so tired of hearing it over and over. Rant over. Go Jags!

Im trying to discuss it. If your dont want to go away. 
Says the Guy who wants the coach fired after the team has won 3 out of 4 and looks like they are turning a corner for the first time in forever. Now would be the perfect time to shake up the coaching staff. Smart plan idiot.
Quote:Says the Guy who wants the coach fired after the team has won 3 out of 4 and looks like they are turning a corner for the first time in forever. Now would be the perfect time to shake up the coaching staff. Smart plan idiot.

Ok so the team looked well prepared for the titans tonight? Delanie walker was there only threat and he beat them consistently. What a plan. Greene bailed us out. 
No one was bailed out. Special teams is a part of football. Greene did his job and made a play.
So much for enjoying the win?
Quote:No one was bailed out. Special teams is a part of football. Greene did his job and made a play.

Regardless it was badly needed. I wasnt sure Blake was going to recover from throwing that pick. But this is more about our inept HC. He is not getting this team on a fast start. But Im happy we have another week of meaningful football!!
Quote:So much for enjoying the win?

Im enjoying the win just fine. You?
This isn't the Gators playing Atlantic Coast...
Quote:This isn't the Gators playing Atlantic Coast...

Your point?
What would you be saying if the Jags lost. Before the Greene return what was truly in your mind? Can someone be honest?

Quote: Can someone be honest?

I wish you would never post here again little troll gus hating child.

Trust me, it's honest and widely felt.

Quote:This team is severely under coached. Our guys were fighting hard and making plays but we won in spite of being out coached by Mike freaking mularkey. Again kudos to the players with all respect! But we have to move on from Bradley
It truly is awful. Every week the other team looks better prepared and we always look like we are in a uphill battle. It doesn't matter who we are playing, we always look like the lesser team. Why is that? Poor scheme? Lack of adjustments? Both?
Pages: 1 2