Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL network post game report notes so far.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
*Eisen bascially thanked the viewers for tuning in implying to how boring the game was.

*Marshall believed Mariota ouplayed Bortles (calling Bortles a 3rd year player)

*They all questioned the ridiculous calls at the goal line and shake their heads at the coaches

*If Houston and Indy lose this weekend we are in first place.

*Faulk was a total jerk.  He was throwing a fit over the other announcers respecting the game.
Quote:*Eisen bascially thanked the viewers for tuning in implying to how boring the game was.

*Marshall believed Mariota ouplayed Bortles (calling Bortles a 3rd year player)

*They all questioned the ridiculous calls at the goal line and shake their heads at the coaches

*If Houston and Indy lose this weekend we are in first place.

I agree on those parts
Marshall Faulk is an (south end of a north bound mule)
Quote:Marshall Faulk is an (south end of a north bound mule)

You can say that again.
Quote:*Marshall believed Mariota ouplayed Bortles (calling Bortles a 3rd year player)
Hardly, expect for that horrible pick Bortles played an excellent game. Most importantly, he got the TD when it mattered. 
Quote:You can say that again.

I echo your sentiment.
You know there is a thing called professionalism and Faulk severely lacks it. At least rich tries to play it off, and mooch and Irvin make points. Just [BLEEP] off marshal, if you can't be professional then quit. I agree with most of what they are saying but you can be presentable.
They don't respect the Jags and they didn't want to watch this game, at all. Most of the ex - player anchors know nothing about our team either. 

I respect Irvin, but everyone else on that panel is a bunch of idiots.

If this was Cleveland and Baltimore those morons wouldn't have the same views. #becauseJaguars
Did they talk about the baby poop Uniforms?
Rich actually tweeted how horrible the no whistle blown call on Bortles fumble. He saw it.
So Gregg rosenthals story on NFL.com says we are 4-5 and that Alan branch made the sack lol

Charles Haley would be the perfect LEO for the Gus

This game was a lot closer than it ever should have been. They need to stop trying to force what's not there in Thomas and get back to what works! Forcing it in to JT caused a lot of errors.
the reffs were trying there hardest to make up for last week. Even the announcers again called BS on colvins PI.

All the holding on our defense was ridiculous. Not to mention holding on the defense on a run. Lol. That's the last thing they would try to do.
What guys like Marshall forget is that almost every time we had the ball, Bortles moved us down the field.
I want to see us use JT like the pats fo. On intermediate crossing routes and go routes against the blitz. I only ever see some type of out route with JT

Quote:Hardly, expect for that horrible pick Bortles played an excellent game. Most importantly, he got the TD when it mattered.

Agreed, our O-line folded up like a tent on a lot of plays and Bortles made some good plays off those. The pick did not look good for Bortles but really his only mistake of the night. Mariota had plenty of time on the majority of the plays when he was in the pocket.
Last week the score was 10-6 and they were not hostile at all towards it.  Ridiculous.

Pages: 1 2 3