Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: People always saying "next year is our year" (merged "Playoffs" threads)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Flame me all you want. I'm thinking payoffs. We have the QB. The RB. The Allen Boys and the defense is causing havoc.
Rashad Greene!!!
Dude stop. We make winning look so ugly.
I have us st 9-7 and the 4 seed
One game at a time,  gotta beat the Chargers next.

Quote:Dude stop. We make winning look so ugly.

Get outta here!

Just win baby
Julius!
Quote:Rashad Greene!

I am so happy to have him back. What a punt return! How many yards was that play?
Quote:I am so happy to have him back. What a punt return! How many yards was that play?

Go look it up and let me know
Quote:Julius!

Great to finally see him score a touchdown at home and then toss it to one of the fans. I knew he was going to make some good plays for us when we signed him.
I'm thinking playoffs also to be honest.
Just chill.

would could make history, what if we won the division with a losing record, and went on to win the super bowl.  wow, 

This will always be remembered the "dump game"

Bortles took a bathroom break and then got off the toilet and led us to a win.
Quote:would could make history, what if we won the division with a losing record, and went on to win the super bowl.  wow,
That would be the ultimate reward for the fans who have put up with the last ten years or so
Quote:We could make history. What if we won the division with a losing record, and went on to win the Super Bowl? Wow, 

Just winning a playoff game would be a miracle. Do you really think we can beat the Broncos or Bengals? We already lost to the Patriots and Jets. Maybe we could upset the Raiders, but I would not count on it.
Quote:Just winning a playoff game would be a miracle. Do you really think we can beat the Broncos or Bengals? We already lost to the Patriots and Jets. Maybe we could upset the Raiders, but I would not count on it.
yes, on any given sunday, or saturday
For those wondering the Rashad return was 63 yds to the 5.

Quote:This will always be remembered the "dump game"

Bortles took a bathroom break and then got off the toilet and led us to a win.

What? Chad Henne was warming up on the sideline. If I heard Tracy Wolfson correctly, she said his back hurt.
If we learn how to call plays from the opponents 5 yard line, then we can talk playoffs. For now, just enjoy the win. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5