Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Allen Robinson is just 129 yards away from 1,000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Should pick that up in the next game or two, finally we're going to have a Jags WR go over 1k!

Shame Hurns didn't have many yards though.
Quote:Shame Hurns didn't have many yards though.
Yeah, we didn't throw it as much tonight (Bortles had 30 attempts passing) so it was always going to be tough for both guys to put up big numbers. I'm kinda glad though, let him heal up a bit not taking big hits.
Him and Hurns will go over 1k.

Yeldon will too.
Quote:Him and Hurns will go over 1k.

Yeldon will too.

Rushing or total yards?
AR-15 is going to be a top 3 WR sooner rather than later
Hurns is hurt all over. Busted up foot to a possible sports hernia. Dude is a warrior going out there if for nothing else to be a decoy.

Quote:AR-15 is going to be a top 3 WR sooner rather than later

Maybe not top 3 in the NFL, but possibly in the AFC. This guy is a future Pro Bowler.
Quote:Hurns is hurt all over. Busted up foot to a possible sports hernia. Dude is a warrior going out there if for nothing else to be a decoy.

Decoy? Allen Hurns is making plays despite those injuries. I read he had the sports hernia all season.
Quote:Maybe not top 3 in the NFL, but possibly in the AFC. This guy is a future Pro Bowler.

I mean hes only 22 years old already putting up goddy numbers, unless hes hit his peak already i see a superstar in the making here. Sure julio and AB have more yards but they also have 30+ more catches and targets, ar-15 is leading the league in the important stats
He leads the league in 20+ yard catches. I think sooner is a safe bet.

The great thing about the whole thing? He's only 22 and already tearing the league up.

Whoa now. The NFLs best receiver (possibly ever) Calvin Johnson, AJ green, Beckham, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Hopkins, etc are all deserving that piece of pie. I see him peeking around 5th best. I don't like stats as they don't show the full story but Robinson has shown to be our best receiver since Jimmy Smith and thats absolutely perfect. 

Quote:Whoa now. The NFLs best receiver (possibly ever) Calvin Johnson, AJ green, Beckham, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Hopkins, etc are all deserving that piece of pie. I see him peeking around 5th best. I don't like stats as they don't show the full story but Robinson has shown to be our best receiver since Jimmy Smith and thats absolutely perfect.

ARob is better than Beckham. And better than Calvin this year at least.
Quote:ARob is better than Beckham. And better than Calvin this year at least.

He has been better than Calvin but I blame that on the Lions as a whole who've fallen apart like their QB but I meant overall in my original post. Id give Beckham a slight edge over Robinson so far. Very very slight edge. 
Quote:He has been better than Calvin but I blame that on the Lions as a whole who've fallen apart like their QB but I meant overall in my original post. I'd give Beckham a slight edge over Robinson so far. Very very slight edge. 

Odell Beckham makes some crazy catches nobody else can even attempt. He is one of the top five WRs in the NFL. However I can't remember seeing him jump over defenders as often as Allen Robinson does. To me it is a different skill set thing, but I could be wrong.
Quote:Should pick that up in the next game or two, finally we're going to have a Jags WR go over 1k!
shut up last time we had a Wr get this close it was Cecil Shorts and he got hurt. Just don't talk about it. lol
If ARob gets hurt and dont make it to 1k....Hurns will.

Either way we wil have a 1k WR this year....if not 2
Quote:If ARob gets hurt and don't make it to 1K....Hurns will.

Either way we wil have a 1k WR this year....if not 2

How close is Hurns to 1,000 yards?
Quote:How close is Hurns to 1,000 yards?

Look it up and let me know.
Quote:How close is Hurns to 1,000 yards?

Pages: 1 2 3 4