Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: MVP(s) of the Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rashad Greene, Davon House, Andre Branch, and Telvin Smith deserve game balls!

Nice way to show up for Branch in a BIG way, because he has been nonexistent...

Meyers
Greene made THE play.

This honestly should've been a blowout with all opportunities squandered in the zone. I'll take it though
Andre Branch finally showed up. He played pretty well tonight, happy to see that.

Quote:Meyers

I gotta give this man props, I mean Meyers did his thing tonight. 
Let's give a hand to him. His punt return IMO saved the game. And on his first game back.
Yes.
Greene's return singlehandedly won the game for us, plain and simple.

Playmaker.

Do you not even see the MVP thread I made?

Mods please merge this thread...

Telvin for sure. He had a ton of big tackles. Also Rashad Greene for that return. Heck just give it to Jimbo Fischer for coaching them!
Add heat seeking missile Cyprien.  His hard hits are entertaining.

Was going to say before the punt that Greene looked nervous.

Play of the game easily.

Also not sure if it stood out to other people but Clay Harbour hit some great blocks for Yeldon.
As his harshest critic, Cyprien played a damn good game today and he has been racking up a cluster of decent-to-good games now...

Let's hope he is just a late bloomer.

It can be forgotten but Meyers has come up BIG in the last two weeks (even though he missed a PAT last game).

4 big FGs this week.

Allen Robinson. 113 yards including a couple of really impressive jump balls.

He's elite.

So very proud of the defense. They've taken their game to a new level.
Without the Greene return we likely would have lost so I'll go with that. 

Bortles obviously had some bad plays.  But over 8 ypa, clutch TD after 3 failed red zone drives (9 points) and over 240 yards.  I think he did okay.

Cyprien played one of his best games, including stopping the titans drive 6 inches short. He was all over the place, covering and stopping the run. I don't know his total tackles but had to be high. Even on Mariota's TD run, he was covering a receiver, came off the receiver, then ran through a block when two Jags were running to the QB, both unblocked, and still Cyprien was there at the end and almost kept Mariota out all by himself. Lots of little plays that don't show up big, but he was dominating at Safety. He also managed to hurt their running back by diving at his knees for a brutal tackle. That doesn't show up in the stats but it affected their run game from then on. Great game by Cyp.

Quote:Cyprien played one of his best games, including stopping the titans drive 6 inches short. He was all over the place, covering and stopping the run. I don't know his total tackles but had to be high. Even on Mariota's TD run, he was covering a receiver, came off the receiver, then ran through a block when two Jags were running to the QB, both unblocked, and still Cyprien was there at the end and almost kept Mariota out all by himself. Lots of little plays that don't show up big, but he was dominating at Safety. He also managed to hurt their running back by diving at his knees for a brutal tackle. That doesn't show up in the stats but it affected their run game from then on. Great game by Cyp.

He's been playing well!
Pages: 1 2