Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Irvin showing Hurns big respect on NFL network tonight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Irvin raved about Hurns and actually put him in his "88 club." That is the club of receivers he thinks are the best.

Also note Hurns has already beat Irvins longest streak with a TD. (Irvin had 6)

Bortles also with a record with 9 straight games with a TD pass.

im glad we are playing the tacks in primetime, we are getting so much good air time. i feeling its partly because we are improving and partly cause there is almost nothing great to talk about from the tacks end lol.

Time to replace the bag on your head with an 88 on your back?

Quote:Time to replace the bag on your head with an 88 on your back?
Hurns is very likely to be my first 2013-version jersey purchase.
Jaguarmvp would be the the only one who gives a rats fat rump what crackhead Michael Irvin has to say. Next we'll be quoting Chris Carters dumb bad word removed.
Quote:Time to replace the bag on your head with an 88 on your back?

Might be too early to remove the bag, but definitely get a #88 jersey.
I cant wait till Gratz is gone......

Quote:I cant wait till Gratz is gone......

Oh yeah?
Quote:Jaguarmvp would be the the only one who gives a rats fat rump what crackhead Michael Irvin has to say. Next we'll be quoting Chris Carters dumb bad word removed.

Who peed in your cheerios?
Quote:Who peed in your cheerios?

Mike Mularkey.
Quote:Might be too early to remove the bag, but definitely get a #88 jersey.

Telvin Smith and Allen Hurns are solid keeper jerseys.
Marshall Faulk is a [BLEEP] face. The end. Irvin at least tries.
Shame his TD streak is over Sad

Hurns was open all night, bortles never saw him because he was too busy running for his life.

He would have had an 8th believe me if Bortles had time to throw.

I was there wearing my Alternate Teal Authentic Hurns Jersey, I agree with the gel telvin smith comment as well.
Our oline is garbage.  That is all...

Quote:Hurns was open all night, bortles never saw him because he was too busy running for his life.

He would have had an 8th believe me if Bortles had time to throw.

I was there wearing my Alternate Teal Authentic Hurns Jersey, I agree with the gel telvin smith comment as well.

I think all of our free agency dollars should be spent on O-line. Screw skill positions. We have them. Overspend if you have to. This team will make huge strides with a little more protection for BB5.

Quote:I think all of our free agency dollars should be spent on O-line. Screw skill positions. We have them. Overspend if you have to.
The problem is having them jell...

We might as well buy the entire Cowboys offensive line. 
Quote:The problem is having them jell...

We might as well buy the entire Cowboys offensive line. 

I'd rather bring in proven commodities and letting them take time to gel than trying to make 2 talented guys and 3 untalented guys gel.
Quote:I'd rather bring in proven commodities and letting them take time to gel than trying to make 2 talented guys and 3 untalented guys gel.
I'm right there with you man.

I agree wholeheartedly. We need to protect Bortles, period.

If he has time to throw and Yeldon has a hole to run through, this offense would be top 5...
Quote:I'm right there with you man.

I agree wholeheartedly. We need to protect Bortles, period.

If he has time to throw and Yeldon has a hole to run through, this offense would be top 5...

Think about how good this off-season can potentially be. I don't know what linemen are going to hit the market, but we don't have to blow any money on any skill positions on offense which can allow us to really shore up the line. That will pay exponential dividends on offense.
Pages: 1 2