Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Rainy Roll Call, let's get it!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Section 412

Row W, Seats 1&2
Quick question:

IF we win we will be 4-6

Will you be talking playoffs?

In before PLAYOFFS? PLAYOFFS? DON'T TALK ABOUT PLAYOFFS. PLAYOFFS!

Section Living Room

Row Sofa

Seat Left

Props to everyone going tonight. Make it loud!
Section 209

Row D

Seats 1, 2, 3 & 4

Oh I forgot......

Halftime- Bud Zone
I'll be watching it in simulated 3D on my Samsung  60 " tv while sipping a beer that didn't cost me ten bucks on my comfy couch....

235 - E- 1 and 2

Section 208 represent

Quote:I'll be watching it in simulated 3D on my Samsung 60 " tv while sipping a beer that didn't cost me ten bucks on my comfy couch....

It ain't the same. I understand if a person can't afford it.

But a person only lives once. Or as some say....oncenst
My chair at home!

My living room with 60" tv, comfortable couch, roof over my head, climate controlled, cheaper food and drinks, no annoying people to repeatedly walk in front of me so they can go to the concession stand to buy food and drinks.

60" TV's are so 2011.

Quote:My living room with 60" tv, comfortable couch, roof over my head, climate controlled, cheaper food and drinks, no annoying people to repeatedly walk in front of me so they can go to the concession stand to buy food and drinks.

Waaaaaaaaaa!
My son and I will be at 216.

Quote:Section Living Room

Row Sofa

Seat Left

Props to everyone going tonight. Make it loud!

LOL Same here, except I alternate between that and a comfy chair depending on where the cat is. I will tell her to help me root for the Jaguars like I always do.
434 bb seats 23 and 24!
Well.... I suppose I should say I'll be at home, on a heated leather recliner sofa, with an 80" TV and a Kegarator full of free booze eh?

With half time strippers and an indoor heated pool.

And Funyuns man... yeah.

From all the way from PA section 110
My living room, with my 4 month old son. Got to start early!

Pages: 1 2 3 4