Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hope Weather No Shows don't make Everbank look bad on National TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

raweyejag

Glad it is only on Jags/Titans local TV and NFL Network. However that still is around 10 million. No telling what actual weather will be since weather folks are spot on. I am planning on getting there a little late to avoid stadium security issues and hopefully any weather issues. Should be a great game. Night games are the best especially when competitive. Always a different vibe and energy.

i would't worry about it.... i mean, unless you're one of those people that's overly concerned about what ESPN says.

raweyejag

Not really just hate to go to game and sit in half empty stadium when 80% of seats sold. It hasn't happened too many times. Mostly on rainy/cold weather games and our record is like it is.

Also the noise factor is significantly reduced to maybe get an offside/false start/illegal procedure call or two during the game. Game should be close so might be all it takes is for a call to go our way like last week.

Quote:Glad it is only on Jags/Titans local TV and NFL Network. However that still is around 10 million. No telling what actual weather will be since weather folks are spot on. I am planning on getting there a little late to avoid stadium security issues and hopefully any weather issues. Should be a great game. Night games are the best especially when competitive. Always a different vibe and energy.
It's a Thursday night primetime game. I'll be there and I expect everyone else to show. Ride or die jags. Jag fans will be loud and proud.
Quote:Glad it is only on Jags/Titans local TV and NFL Network. However that still is around 10 million. No telling what actual weather will be since weather folks are spot on. I am planning on getting there a little late to avoid stadium security issues and hopefully any weather issues. Should be a great game. Night games are the best especially when competitive. Always a different vibe and energy.
It's only a bit of rain! We have it 200 days a year...  :teehee:
I'll be making the drive up from Orlando shortly.  Rain or no rain.

GO JAGS!

Ill be on the couch doing 24 ounce curls for 3 strait hours during the game. Imma be so huge!

Had a bad cold/flu last 2 weeks although getting better. Went to Doc today for some meds.

Hat and poncho, We'll be there SEZ ..

GO JAGUARS!!!

Is it supposed to clear up, i hate rainy games. Could be turnover city.
I'm so jealous of you guys that can make it. I'm hoping I can get tickets to the Falcons game when I come home for leave. It should be a big game for us.
I'll be there no matter what.

Bold Rush!
The best college game I ever attended was a battle of the #1 vs #2 defenses in September 1996 as FSU beat UNC 13-0. At the end of the 1st quarter the skies opened up and it poured.. real fat Florida rain for the rest of the game. The stadium remained mostly full until midway through the 4th quarter. Hopefully we can match those fans tonight.
I like weather games....

I really hope the rain doesn't mess up our guys today.

I'll be a no-show today, but not because of the weather.

Shoot....I'm already here!