Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: It's tacks week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What in the world?!?!?!?!

GO JAGS

Yes kill the tacks!!!!!
Apparently Wright won't play.

That means we are going up against Harry Douglas and DGB...... 

Stuff the box and double Delanie Walker. Game.Set.Match.

The tacks actually have an incredibly stout defense capable of creating turnovers so the offense needs to be at their best.

Quote:The tacks actually have an incredibly stout defense capable of creating turnovers so the offense needs to be at their best.

They're likely to be down their top 3 corners and top NT as well. I expect the Allens to be running free all game. Considering they will also be without their top 2 wrs, this seems like a ripe opportunity for the jags to win at home in a prime time game. At this point I'm hoping to see either the jags or titans win the division. Anyone but the colts, especially considering luck will be out for some time.
I expect A. Robinson to win his matchups and I hope Hurns is back and ready to play.  Those 2 create match up nightmares all day.  Hopefully Julius can show SOMETHING this week and Greene comes back ready to play.

Jason McCourty is on IR, Wreh-Wilson most likely won't play either.

Tennessee may be running with street free agents starting at CB this week.

Quote:Can I get a GO JAGS!!!

https://web.archive.org/web/200212030135.../jagzilla/

This site sure did have a thing for decapitation. 
Quote:They're likely to be down their top 3 corners and top NT as well. I expect the Allens to be running free all game. Considering they will also be without their top 2 wrs, this seems like a ripe opportunity for the jags to win at home in a prime time game. At this point I'm hoping to see either the jags or titans win the division. Anyone but the colts, especially considering luck will be out for some time.

You call yourself a Jags fan? For real? You NEVER EEEEEEEVVVEEEERRRRRR wish good on the Titans. I can't believe you said that. These are the same cheaters that destroyed our season. Sure it's not the same players and coaches, but it's whar the annoying flaming thumbtack represents.
The Jaguars under Gus Bradley are 2-0 in primetime games. 3-0 if you count the worldwide London game. So there's that.

Quote:Can I get a GO JAGS!!!

https://web.archive.org/web/200212030135.../jagzilla/
sure! go down to the local sporting goods store... they sell'em by the boat load.
All tacks are inbred momma's boys/brothers..

Destroy them all..
Quote:You call yourself a Jags fan? For real? You NEVER EEEEEEEVVVEEEERRRRRR wish good on the Titans. I can't believe you said that. These are the same cheaters that destroyed our season. Sure it's not the same players and coaches, but it's whar the annoying flaming thumbtack represents.

Cheaters? You sound a little salty there bud. It's just a meaningless game, grow up.
Here is the key to winning on Thursday night:

Stop the run

COVER TE Delanie Walker.

We win.
Quote:Here is the key to winning on Thursday night:

Stop the run

COVER TE Delanie Walker.

We win.

Not nearly that simple. You still have to contain the QB. The titans are bad but I don't think they are as bad as their record shows and what everyone seems to think. 
Quote:Not nearly that simple. You still have to contain the QB. The titans are bad but I don't think they are as bad as their record shows and what everyone seems to think.

No that's basically it. Delanie Walker is therr best weapon and he has killed us in the past.
[Image: packers-titans-santa.jpg]

tacks suck

Quote:You call yourself a Jags fan? For real? You NEVER EEEEEEEVVVEEEERRRRRR wish good on the Titans. I can't believe you said that. These are the same cheaters that destroyed our season. Sure it's not the same players and coaches, but it's whar the annoying flaming thumbtack represents.

You still butthurt about those 3 losses 15 years ago?
Quote:You still butthurt about those 3 losses 15 years ago?

Yes. You have to understand, it's all we have.
Pages: 1 2