Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Which kick was bigger? Myers vs Scobee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Scobee's 59 yarder as time expires vs Colts or Myers' 58 yarder with no time against the Ravens?
Which one of scobees 59 yarders lol at least with scobee I was pretty darn sure he was gonna make most kicks. With Meyers we have no freaking clue
Holly Holms' 

Scobee. Also, 58-yarder from Meyers? It was 53...

Quote:Scobee's 59 yarder as time expires vs Colts or Myers' 58 yarder with no time against the Ravens?

It was 53 yards, not 58.

And obviously Josh Scobee's kick was more significant because it was a divisional game.
My bad. 53 yards.
The Colt Killer. Right now, the only thing Myers has in common with Scobee is a big leg. He has a long way to go just to lock up the job for next year, let alone have his name mentioned in the same breath as Scobee or Hollis.

Quote:Holly Holms' 
haha
Scobee had a 59 yarder against the colts, remember when he took his helmet off and was running around. It was a home game
Quote:Scobee had a 59 yarder against the colts, remember when he took his helmet off and was running around. It was a home game.

And he made sure he kept the ball. Jaxson de Ville helped him with that.
Quote:Scobee had a 59 yarder against the colts, remember when he took his helmet off and was running around. It was a home game

That was a 51 yarder. Montell Owens caught a tipped pass to set it all up.
Quote:That was a 51 yarder. Montell Owens caught a tipped pass to set it all up.

No, it was a 59 yarder.
Quote:No, it was a 59 yarder.

No......IT WAS A 51 YARDER

On September 21, 2008 Josh Scobee kicked a 51 yard field goal to beat the Colts.
Quote:That was a 51 yarder. Montell Owens caught a tipped pass to set it all up.

You guys are talking about two different games.
Quote:You guys are talking about two different games.

The game where Scobee ran down field to get the ball was the 51 yarder. He snatched it from the ref.

Holsterhusto claims it was the 59 yarder.
yall forgetting the 45 yarder Mike hollis Doinked off the goal post in Buffalo

Sorry Holsterhusto, looks like I read wrong. My bad mayne.

59 yarder scobee took off his helmet and ran around.

51 yarder he ran down field and snatched the ball from the ref.

Ha! My bad
Quote:yall forgetting the 45 yarder Mike hollis Doinked off the goal post in Buffalo

Best FG made of all time for me.

Did you know Hollis had 30 points in the playoffs alone in 1996? Wow.
Scobee's 59-yarder seemed bigger and was probably even more of a must-win situation, however, his job wasn't on the line. Myer's very well might have been.

As for the OP saying 58 yards, he may have noticed that Myer's long is 58 yards. His game winner in Miami was from 58 yards.

Pages: 1 2