Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Can we go on a streak?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Now that we have a win, and the next few games are certainly winnable, we have the potential to actually have a win streak! We've only had a win streak once since 2010 (happened in 2013) and it definitely looks like it could happen this year. What do you all think we need to improve most to get past the Titans this week?

Defense and its not even close..
I am 100% sure we have a 50% chance of winning 2 games in a row.

Quote:Now that we have a win, and the next few games are certainly winnable, we have the potential to actually have a win streak! We've only had a win streak once since 2010 (happened in 2013) and it definitely looks like it could happen this year. What do you all think we need to improve most to get past the Titans this week?
Execution.  Titans pass defense is top 3 in the league. 
I have no reason to believe they could
If the Jags can find enough dumb opposing players who keep giving the game then yes, the streak may have started. A win is a win. It is not about being negative but fact is fact.

STREAKING??? I"M IN!!!!! :woot:

Quote:STREAKING??? I"M IN!!!!! :woot:
As long as Gus isn't invited to the party...
Quote:I am 100% sure we have a 50% chance of winning 2 games in a row.

So you're saying we have a 75% chance to win vs the Titans.   HA !!   just kidding of course ....

[Image: logo-math-home.gif]
I doubt it. The team is to inconsistent in certain areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjvQFtlNQ-M
Here's the deal. The Jaguars have not beaten a team with a winning record. Based on that and the sloppiness during the games. I just can't see it. I hope they for once play a complete game without unforced errors.
Quote:I doubt it. The team is to inconsistent in certain areas.
And all the teams we play the rest of the year are just as inconsistent

ATL has a winning record but has been know to lay an egg, we have won 2 of our last 3, these team is learning how to win

Quote:<div>
Here's the deal. The Jaguars have not beaten a team with a winning record. Based on that and the sloppiness during the games. I just can't see it. I hope they for once play a complete game without unforced errors.

</div>
And we only play 1 team with a winning record the rest of the season

[Image: lm3jhj5.jpg]
Hope. Simple 4 letter word that hurts us jags.

I hope that they get on a streak.
Quote:Now that we have a win, and the next few games are certainly winnable, we have the potential to actually have a win streak! We've only had a win streak once since 2010 (happened in 2013) and it definitely looks like it could happen this year. What do you all think we need to improve most to get past the Titans this week?

It would be fantastic if the jaguars all of a sudden started to win every game in the season, but we (as fans) have to be realistic (especially with all the injuries - including Marks new one) the team most likely best case scenario is 8-8 this year...

just sayin... and thats best case, sure they have an easy schedule but all the mistakes & bad luck will probably continue due to lack of pass rush & DB play (Despite House have a great game this week)!  plus the Oline is really banged up and they were barely below average...
Quote:Now that we have a win, and the next few games are certainly winnable

Every game on this schedule has been very winnable besides the pats game, and we are 3-6, so it's pretty doubtful we go on any kind of win streak.

I certainly would love it if we could, but I damn sure don't see it.
If we lose Thursday, the season is over. Plain and simple.
Quote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLCLMEYp9s0

Thank you for this! It's pure gold.

Every time we win, I think of this scene from major league. I literally don't think we've won two in a row for at least 5 years.
Pages: 1 2