Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus' Postgame Locker Room Speech
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where's the ice cream cart.
Quote:Where's the ice cream cart.
Word in the locker room is Bradley is hosting a Sundae buffet back at the hotel.
Quote:Word in the locker room is Bradley is hosting a Sundae buffet back at the hotel.

Lolol

Sprinkles?

Quote:Sprinkles?

Well, they are for winners.
Awesome.

Quote:Sprinkles?

So many sprinkles, the entire team is gonna have type-2 diabetes on Monday, baby!!!  Whoooooooo!

[Image: 200.gif]
Quote:http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...eae7e35b3e
Does Blake not like Allen Hurns it seems when he does throw it to him, he is double covered and takes punishment.
Allen Robinson 80 Trgt, 40 Rec, 707 Yards, 17.68avg, 6 TD

Allen Hurns 59 Trgt, 36 Rec, 635 Yards, 17.64avg, 6 TD

Why doesnt Blake throw it to Hurns more?  I think Hurns is the better WR, but AR15 can jump higher...

Bryan Walters.. 32 Trgt, 24 rec, 282 yards, 11.75 avg, 1TD

There's no denying the players love Gus and will play hard for him week after week.

http://m.jaguars.com/s/30840/324?itemUri...&cat=video
Just a weird thought....  I wonder what Julius Thomas is thinking during that locker room speech?  Is he caught into the Gus juice, or wondering why he left Denver?

Quote:Just a weird thought.... I wonder what Julius Thomas is thinking during that locker room speech? Is he caught into the Gus juice, or wondering why he left Denver?

Lol, thought the same thing. His reaction in locker room didnt look too thrilled
Quote:Just a weird thought....  I wonder what Julius Thomas is thinking during that locker room speech?  Is he caught into the Gus juice, or wondering why he left Denver?

Oh you mean with Manning throwing 4 INTs for 0.0 passer rating and being benched for Osweiler? Denver's window has slammed shut and they don't have a QB waiting in the wings who can get it done even though their defense has been playing out of their mind this year.

Denver's D has allowed 18.7 points per game this year. Jacksonville has allowed 28.3. Wonder what our record would be if our defense was holding teams to 19 points per game? If JT wants another chance to make a deep run before he retires, his odds are better on our offense than in Denver.

Julius looks like he's had too many sundaes. He doesn't look too thrilled because Gus switched him to frozen yogurt and no whipped topping until he gets into shape. I'd be upset too.
Really disappointed we didn't get to see Gus jump around.

Quote:Lol, thought the same thing. His reaction in locker room didnt look too thrilled
i think gus speeches are weird.

idk if id like it either if i were a player in there... its like kindergarden
I wonder which restaurant Gus has been hitting regularly here in Jax
Pages: 1 2