Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Walters alright? Man!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What a tough little dude. I love him. I hope it's not a major concussion. He was body slammed by Will Hill, and then just crunched helmet to Helmet. Probably throwing up now, get better little fella, we need you!

He's a strong fella

A real pro. Held onto the ball despite being in La La Land. You can't measure heart like that. And it needs to be on the field.

Quote:A real pro. Held onto the ball despite being in La La Land. You can't measure heart like that. And it needs to be on the field.

Bout got me wanting to break out with a Rudy chant..
Is there really such thing as a non-major concussion?

Walters is awesome!

Quote:Is there really such thing as a non-major concussion?

They are as rare as a minor groin injury.
Quote:Is there really such thing as a non-major concussion?
Sure there is. There are minor and Major head blows. Some blows put you in a coma for a month. Some give a headache and nausea and disappear in a couple days. (of course there is usually some residual damage, no doubt about that)
Quote:Sure there is. There are minor and Major head blows. Some blows put you in a coma for a month. Some give a headache and nausea and disappear in a couple days. (of course there is usually some residual damage, no doubt about that)

I don't consider any brain injury minor.

Quote:They are as rare as a minor groin injury.

I still don't get the hate on Lee, unless it's jokingly.  Groin/hamstring injuries are not minor things to deal with.  
I hope he'll recover well and soon.

He's one tough dude.

Him and Hurns are my 2 favorite players right now, and it's not even close.

Oh and I like McCray.  I miss that guy...  We need that guy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1PqslRMWaE

He did great today for what he was given and I hope he's alright.
Walters is a keeper, even if it's just to return punts. He's a good veteran to keep around... and after some hits he took against baltimore, He Is One Of My favorites on the roster.
Imagine if he had caught that td
I hope its a very minor one.  Yes, there are certainly different severities.

I heard this second hand.... so take it with a grain of salt...

someone told me that they heard walters and another player ( name not known) after the game and walters looked fine, was alert, smiling and enjoying the win

Quote:I heard this second hand.... so take it with a grain of salt...

someone told me that they heard walters and another player ( name not known) after the game and walters looked fine, was alert, smiling and enjoying the win

The problem is when you get home and the adrenaline wears off.
Quote:Him and Hurns are my 2 favorite players right now, and it's not even close.

Oh and I like McCray. I miss that guy... We need that guy...

Walters is one of my favorites on the team too. I really hope he gets to stick around for a while as a #3/#4 wr and part time returner.
At first he was just a camp body.

Then he was a possible weapon for returns.

Now he is part of our great Young WR core.

This kid is awesome, he can catch everything you throw at him.

A-Rob, Hurns, Walters, Greene. I like it. Too bad the albino tiger is not able to be healthy.

Edit: wrong thread
Pages: 1 2