Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cyprien doubters, time to buy a Slushy for Cyp!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Today he looked like he was playing like a new man. Especially at the end of the game, no missed tackles when he was one on one, when he was playing run he was busting through the linebackers to make the tackle.On the swing passes the Ravens were going DOWN without gaining an extra yard! This is what he can do. He was playing like a real pro.

Got to give the man credit when due for payment. Winning might give him the confidence he needs to realize his potential, he has the time and work invested already, here's hoping he is really becoming a solid Pro safety.

Just hope for more wins.

A LOT OF THESE PLAYERS MAY BLOSSUM WITH SOME MUCH NEEDED WINS.

(though M.Lewis is done, no hope)

If I see Cyp at the gate store, Slushy on me, any flavor...Super Slushy what the heck. Smile

I hope everyone buys him the icee beverage he deserves for a nice game.

Another solid game by Cyp. He's stacking them up.
Quote:Today he looked like he was playing like a new man. Especially at the end of the game, no missed tackles when he was one on one, when he was playing run he was busting through the linebackers to make the tackle.On the swing passes the Ravens were going DOWN without gaining an extra yard! This is what he can do. He was playing like a real pro.

Got to give the man credit when due for payment. Winning might give him the confidence he needs to realize his potential, he has the time and work invested already, here's hoping he is really becoming a solid Pro safety.

Just hope for more wins.

A LOT OF THESE PLAYERS MAY BLOSSUM WITH SOME MUCH NEEDED WINS.

(though M.Lewis is done, no hope)

If I see Cyp at the gate store, Slushy on me, any flavor...Super Slushy what the heck. Smile

I hope everyone buys him the icee beverage he deserves for a nice game.
Ehh, I still hold my opinion on him until he proves me otherwise in a consistent fashion.

Glad to see that he wasn't involved in any mishaps this week though.

Still not the "thumper" or "game breaker" we drafted him to be.

Just glad to get the win.