Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Can Dumervil get some love?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big Grin  Big Grin

Crazy play, when Bortles fell I thought the game was over lol

Dumervil... I guess someone had to take control of tanking this game.

Dumbervill
I only saw the play by play. Was the face mask blatant? Or did the football gods bless the Jags?

Clemons did a similar thing against the clots, facemask on a 3rd and long with a sack in the bag. The clots ended up scoring a TD on the play.

I feel like this is karma for that.

Quote:I only saw the play by play. Was the face mask blatant? Or did the football gods bless the Jags?
It was an obvious facemask, bad hands by him.
Quote:I only saw the play by play. Was the face mask blatant? Or did the football gods bless the Jags?
He almost ripped Bortles head off 
Im so glad that fax aint go through..
It was absolutely blatant and the time looked like it barely expired - but who cares?

Bottles fell trying to receive the snap and half of the line thought the game was over, allowing a couple pass rushers through - including Dumervil.
Guy deserves the gameball for sure.

It feels so good to get a call like that to go our way - after being shafted for many years...

Bortles head damn near did a full 360.
very blatant. Bortles neck could've been injured by that circus trick,
That was the culmination of a Ravens team that basically did everything possible to lose that game...
He snatched defeat in the claws of victory!!
This what they are saying on the Ravens board. Sound familiar?

The game was literally over. Time expired and no way Bortles can throw a TD. Instead of just letting him throw it Doom tries to be the hero and grabs his face mask... Literally the ONLY away we could've lost, and we do it.

Lewis drops a gimme INT that would've sealed the game.

4 TO's in a row. And still should've won.

I've never seen a team that plays soooooo bad yet every week finds a way to overcome terrible play to be in a position to win.... Only to then give the game away in awfully dramatic fashion.

This is the best worst team ever. We have the worst self inflicted wounds ever yet somehow take the lead late in the 4th every game.

Some of the ways we've lost games are incredible... I mean this game it was harder to lose than it was to win. We must practice all week on how to make game-losing mistakes.

This Ravens team reminds me of that South Park episode when the boys are forced to play Little League... And all they want to do is lose so they can stop playing so they start practicing being bad - like pitching to purposely hit the bat so the ball is put in play. That's us. Finding ways to lose games - when the other team can't find a way to win on their own, we find ways to help them out and give it to them.
The real MVP of the Jaguars