Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I DONT CARE ABOUT THE NEGATIVES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We won that's all that mattered. Remember this win. The team will play much looser and better getting this monkey off their back. With Luck out up to 6 weeks we are in the AFC South hunt, and we're coming back home with 5 winnable games in front of us. We haven't been in this position for so long and it feels REALLY GOOD!
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
They deserve special redemption sprinkles this week.

I said last week in the loss, at least we saw a professional team. This week we stayed in it, didn't go backwards in progression, and over came the negatives. In pro ball you just have to stay in it. 

Maybe we turned a corner. Major smiles today! Nice job Jaguars, made us proud.

Quote:We won that's all that mattered. Remember this win. The team will play much looser and better getting this monkey off their back. With Luck out up to 6 weeks we are in the AFC South hunt, and we're coming back home with 5 winnable games in front of us. We haven't been in this position for so long and it feels REALLY GOOD!

Here here! I wanted this one so bad. Despite all the crap I can't stand the win out weighs it all. It gives us more meaningful jags football and that is the focal point right now. Go jags!
Dang it feels good doesn't it!?!?!