Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Thursday Night!......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We're going to win and we'll be 4-6 tied with the Colts (they're going to lose at Atlanta)

BOOK IT!!!

YEEESSSSSSS
I hope you're right...

We follow this scrape by win with a good victory on thursday and I will start to get excited.
Short week would be nice for another victory!
Titans aren't pushovers. It's a big game for us for sure. Not sure the rest of the country will be happy watching the Jags vs Titans on primetime

Quote:We're going to win and we'll be 4-6 tied with the Colts (they're going to lose at Atlanta)

BOOK IT!!!

YEEESSSSSSS

Who is this imposter? 
Quote:Titans aren't pushovers. It's a big game for us for sure. Not sure the rest of the country will be happy watching the Jags vs Titans on primetime

I don't care what the rest of the country thinks of the Jags/tacks game in primetime.

If they don't want to watch, they can do something else.
And Lee played a full game!
Quote:Titans aren't pushovers. It's a big game for us for sure. Not sure the rest of the country will be happy watching the Jags vs Titans on primetime
Titans got beat worst by Carolina today than we did in week 1. 
well, very important we win on Thursday. we need another afc win, and we need a win in the division.

can we slow down mariota? I don't know, don't like that match up. Bortles really needs to play well Thursday. Cant play like he did today, and expect a win.

This game just got a lot more fun with the Jags winning in exciting fashion today.
Quote:I don't care what the rest of the country thinks of the Jags/tacks game in primetime.

If they don't want to watch, they can do something else.
LOL 
lol the colts aren't the ones you have to worry about....

The AFC south will be a 2 man battle. Texans vs. Jags or Colts

Sellout crowd Thursday! !??

Should be
If they can just string together a few wins... Heck they did it back during Gus' first year.

The Titans are the perfect opponent
If Gus can't out coach mularkey...
Finally... A good thread from you

I agree though. Definitely a winnable game, hopefully our fans show up
Lee pulled his hammy during " We believe in Victory " dance out for the year