Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Turning Point?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Could this be a turning point for this season? This coach and GM? Cant wait till Thurs
Yes our schedule is crap, we learn how to win look out

Momentum hopefully going into Thursday

Yeah, I don't think so.

I hope so but I don't get that feeling at all.  I get the feeling the team won despite awful play and despite how bad the coaching is.

The defense is so hard to watch.  Scheme and all.

Maybe - all it takes is a winning culture to develop.  We have the talent, just need better coaching. 

[Image: 1365103336_nfl_g_andersen_400.jpg]

No.
This game was stolen. Gus did his best at the end to throw it. So I'm not very confident at this point
What a god awful game to watch but my god that finish was intense..had to turn off the screen and sound until it was over cos I didn't want to watch the miss..what a shock I got!
Quote:Yeah, I don't think so.

I hope so but I don't get that feeling at all. I get the feeling the team won despite awful play and despite how bad the coaching is.

The defense is so hard to watch. Scheme and all.

To be positive for once...you could say a young team overcame numerous mistakes. Which they haven't done yet this year
Quote:To be positive for once...you could say a young team overcame numerous mistakes. Which they haven't done yet this year

They didn't really overcome anything though...the Ravens couldn't have done much more to hand us this one.

A win is a win but nothing has changed in the long term.  Enjoy it for the day.
Quote:To be positive for once...you could say a young team overcame numerous mistakes. Which they haven't done yet this year

It think that's the only thing that should be taken from this god awful game.
Quote:Could this be a turning point for this season? This coach and GM? Cant wait till Thurs
If we went in and took this game, I could see it being a turning point.  But we didn't.  Baltimore forced it upon us like some sort of sexual assault and we screaming about not wanting it.  

I'll take it, and i'm very happy.  But I am doubtful it will be a turning point for us. 
smash the titans thursday night and we'll have the clots sweating

Quote:They didn't really overcome anything though...the Ravens couldn't have done much more to hand us this one.

If the Ravens went one step further forcing this one upon us, they would have been arrested for rape. 
Ravens will be sick about that, dropped pick and a ludicrous face mask penalty, and then peg leg pings an absolute bullet. That tastes soooo sweet.
Quote:They didn't really overcome anything though...the Ravens couldn't have done much more to hand us this one.

They overcame a missed field goal, interception and a road losing streak. They kept coming when they could have folded.

But please enjoy your misery.
Quote:Yeah, I don't think so.

I hope so but I don't get that feeling at all.  I get the feeling the team won despite awful play and despite how bad the coaching is.

The defense is so hard to watch.  Scheme and all.
dude the defense forced 3 turnovers, and only gave up two bad drives all game, the offense was all over the place with good and bad
Quote:They overcame a missed field goal, interception and a road losing streak. They kept coming when they could have folded.

When you put it that way, I agree. I forgot we haven't won on the road in so long.
Quote:They overcame a missed field goal, interception and a road losing streak. They kept coming when they could have folded.

Nice try, I'm not miserable.

I just find it difficult to get excited when we still have the cancer to the team that is Gus Bradley on the sideline.

The team is winning despite how bad he is.

He was the wrong choice when he was hired (I'm not claiming to have said so at the time) and he's shown that over, and over, and over.  Nice guy.  No doubt about it.  He stinks as a coach. This team still plays unprepared routinely.  Thankfully the Ravens had their head up their behind and WRs that they pulled from the local grocery store.
Pages: 1 2