Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: HOLY [BAD WORD REMOVED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

That's all I've got to say about this game.

I'll take it
That was such an awful game.  Good we got the W, no matter how [BLEEP], but wow that was awful.

JAGS WIN JAGS WIN!!!! :thanks:

Fate owed us one
What an ending to remember.
A win is a win - I'll take it.  

Crazy!!!

Dude, how do you not see that entire game and see how great this team will be once we get a real coach...

I mean, man.  These guys... It's just amazing how hard they keep coming, even when it's clear they should just lay down.

It's impressive

Never fails to remain with the name Cardiac Cats. 

We're Super Bowl bound
Will never complain about a win!!!!

Go Jags!!!!!!
Quote:Dude, how do you not see that entire game and see how great this team will be once we get a real coach...

I mean, man.  These guys... It's just amazing how hard they keep coming, even when it's clear they should just lay down.

It's impressive

Do you even read what you post?

They keep coming. Any clue why that may be?
What an amazing game.

I mean, dang.  Just AWESOME!!  I'm so glad I DVR'd this game.  

It was ugly, but we won.  We beat a playoff team.  A team that should have beat us.  

How can you not love the Jaguars!!!  

Quote:Dude, how do you not see that entire game and see how great this team will be once we get a real coach...

It's impressive

We would be winning this division if we had a better coaching staff working with this team.  I firmly believe that.  This division is terrabad this year.
Quote:Fate owed us one

This.
22-20 Jags!  No one cares how it happened.  A win is a win. 

Quote:What an amazing game.

I mean, dang.  Just AWESOME!!  I'm so glad I DVR'd this game.  

It was ugly, but we won.  We beat a playoff team.  A team that should have beat us.  

How can you not love the Jaguars!!!  

Lol ravens are uber trash right now. You need to re-evaluate. Good win nonetheless though.

It's impressive
Would you SERIOUSLY just shut the HELL up about new coach. It's literally every single post you talk about replacing the coach. I wonder how much you do it in real life when you have bad moments. You're probably like this: 

I GOT A FLAT TIRE ARRRGH!!!! FIRE GUS BRADLEY!!

I burnt myself drinking coffee!! FIRE GUS BRADLEY!!

THAT POOP HURT!!! FIRE GUS BRADLEY!!

My significant other didn't want to put out last night, last week, last month, last year, etc. FIRE GUS BRADLEY!!!

#wegetit
Quote:Do you even read what you post?

They keep coming. Any clue why that may be?

I'm a ball of emotion.  I don't read anything i write when I'm in this mood.

I'm just glad this team believes in themselves.  Thank goodness they want to be winners and not just slack jawed yokels that are "trying to get better".

I mean, man!!!  These Jaguars want wins despite their coach who obviously doesn't prepare them for  that...
Pages: 1 2 3