Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The curse, the growing pains, the coach,all that crap can be put to rest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's on now...

A race to the afc south title....and we're in it
No.

It was a W but Gus is still a problem.  Coaching is still a big problem.  This team wins games despite how inept Gus is.
Quote:No.

It was a W but Gus is still a problem.  Coaching is still a big problem.  This team wins games despite how inept Gus is.

You're another one who just doesn't  SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT FIRING THE COACH. #wegetit
Until next week!

Quote:You're another one who just doesn't SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT FIRING THE COACH. #wegetit

You seriously need to break your keyboard. You're more annoying than JW
We had to get 4 turnovers and a face mask at the end of the game, to win by a game ending field goal.

I wouldn't grow too confident. But I am very pleased they won.
my heart is still calming down after that, whatever you call what i just saw for 3 quarters; but we are definitely still in it.  I'll be pumped this thursday, can't wait.

Quote:You're another one who just doesn't  SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT FIRING THE COACH. #wegetit

Until he's gone, it won't change.  #getusedtoitbud
Quote:You seriously need to break your keyboard. You're more annoying than JW
That's Gus' lil boy.
Yep put it to nap time for a week. We beat a good team, and looked for real in spite of some bad breaks. Great day.

Quote:You seriously need to break your keyboard. You're more annoying than JW

You need to seriously break your fingers so you can't type. 
Quote:It's on now...

A race to the afc south title....and we're in it
sorry, but no. It was a win, but the ravens did all but just lay down and hand us the ball. In fact, they did hand us the ball four times and we did nothing with it! So while it's a win, it does nothing to inspire confidence in this team, particularly in bortles, who I think had the worst game I've ever witnessed from him. That we 'won' is laughable.

... it was pretty entertaining though!

Quote:You need to seriously break your fingers so you can't type.

By the number of likes of my post, I see A LOT of posters agree with me..
Quote:By the number of likes of my post, I see A LOT of posters agree with me..

Oh my! You got likes on a message board! I'll sling a few extra sprinkles your way sugar. 
Quote:Oh my! You got likes on a message board! I'll sling a few extra sprinkles your way sugar.

I don't swing that way, but thanks.. Just saying that I'm not the only one who thinks that..
These guys go hard BECAUSE OF Gus.

LET`s GO JAGS!!!!!!
Quote:I don't swing that way, but thanks.. Just saying that I'm not the only one who thinks that..

Who said anything about swinging skippy? I'm talking about sprinkles, for your ice cream! 

Honestly, and I want you to really understand this....I really could absolutely care less what people think of me on a message board. But if it helps YOU and YOUR self-esteem to point it out, then do what you gotta do. We all gotta try to fit in an be cool somewhere huh? 
Quote:Who said anything about swinging skippy? I'm talking about sprinkles, for your ice cream!

Honestly, and I want you to really understand this....I really could absolutely care less what people think of me on a message board. But if it helps YOU and YOUR self-esteem to point it out, then do what you gotta do. We all gotta try to fit in an be cool somewhere huh?

I really try to refrain myself from stooping to this level because it's pretty annoying to me, but this is literally the best response to your post..

Cool story bro..
Quote:Yep put it to nap time for a week. We beat a good team, and looked for real in spite of some bad breaks. Great day.

Not even a week. Just 4 days until the next game.

Get ready for some TNF.
Quote:I really try to refrain myself from stooping to this level because it's pretty annoying to me, but this is literally the best response to your post..

Cool story bro..

Oh is this the part where you first try to play the "Hey I'm COOL ON DIS MASSAGE BORD AND NOBODY LIEKS YOU CAUSE DEY LIEKED ME HAHAHA"  and I proceed to shut that down then you scrunch your butt cheeks tight with your nose in the air and try to pull the "I'm at a higher level than you as a human being you imbecile!" So make your mind up and quit with your feeble attempts to talk [BLEEP] to me, it gets you no where. 

I appreciate the fact you found my story to be cool. But it was just a few sentences, though I'd wager reading all those words would seem like a story for ya huh? 
Pages: 1 2 3 4