Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: YYYEEEEESSSSSSSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
YEEESSSSSSS
Lol

Did we deserve that win? Doesn't matter!

Who cares. ..YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Quote:Did we deserve that win? Doesn't matter!
Did we deserve to lose to the clots or the jets or the other close games we've had? Maybe. Big Grin
MYERS IS THE GOAT
Nice win for the Jags
Yes yes yes
VICTORY VICTORY
Is this how teams feel after beating the Jags where the other team just absolutely refused to win?  I mean Baltimore shoved this game down our throats even with us kicking and screaming that we don't want it.  

Wow.  I am very happy.  Getting wins under Coach Bradley is like seeing a shooting star.  Doesn't happen often but enjoy it when you can. 

I have never seen a team try so hard to lose a game as the ravens did in this one.... and 'lo and behold' they finally, after much trying to allow the Jags to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory they did. And to think that the Jags lowly kicker, the guy who would have a hard time hitting water if he fell out of a boat, won the game.

now that's redemption.

It's been so long since a game like that went in our favor. And the sweetest part is being midway through November and having a chance at the division.

Cardiac Jags.
I just saw the last 7-8 minutes of the game, There were some good plays on both side of the balls. If it hadn't been for that face mask penalty, the game would have been over but..... The Kid came through in the clutch with a 53 yarder. Needless to say, the Ravens fan I was with was pissed.

Hey it's Bortle's first road win too WOOT. 

I love you guys.
Pages: 1 2