Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bye bye Babich
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wish I could say we'll miss ya. There is absolutely no excuse to get beaten by a Ravens offense that has guys who should be bagging groceries catching passes. Completely unprepared. Pathetic.
If Babich goes, Gus should go too.  He's a defensive head coach for Christ's sake!

#firegus

Agreed. This has been a piss poor effort by both coordinators and the HC
Clemons and Branch don't help the DC's ability to succeed.  Pressure on Flacco was horrible. 

Only a moron would fire Gus and Babich right now. Good thing fans don't run teams.

Quote:Clemons and Branch don't help the DC's ability to succeed.  Pressure on Flacco was horrible. 
Pressure wasn't Horrible. It was non-exsistant.

Quote:Only a moron would fire Gus and Babich right now. Good thing fans don't run teams.

What?  :mellow:
Quote:Only a moron would fire Gus and Babich right now. Good thing fans don't run teams.

this. He either shoulda been fired a few games ago or end of season. 
Quote:this. He either shoulda been fired a few games ago or end of season. 

So cannot we not call a dead man walking?

I mean, obviously nobody is getting fired right now, duh.   You're smart enough to realize that, aren't you?

I'm sure you're also smart enough to realize that the Defensive coaching is not gonna cut it in the NFL, aren't you?
Surprised I haven't seen a "LOL WE WON JUST ENJOY IT XDDDD" type post yet.

It's coming. Just wait. This team is invincible to criticism when they win for some reason.

Defense forced 3 turnovers and you complain about the DC? The Ravens had 2 good drives all game, what are you talking about?

Yes he need to go along with Gus.
Quote:Defense forced 3 turnovers and you complain about the DC? The Ravens had 2 good drives all game, what are you talking about?

Turnovers aren't all that matters.
Quote:Turnovers aren't all that matters.
Its not his fault we have crappy pass rushers 
Quote:Its not his fault we have crappy pass rushers 

The scheme, particularly when it comes to pass defense, isn't working.
Look how much better the offense is... It's a sign we need a new DC
Quote:The scheme, particularly when it comes to pass defense, isn't working.
This game the pass coverage wasnt even that bad, just some over plays on play action, TEs killed us, but most teams dont use TEs like the ravens

Im not a huge Babich fan but this is not the game to complain about him

14 points one other td on a short field and forced 3 turnovers. Thats fireable?
Quote:This game the pass defense wasnt even that bad, just some over plays on play action, TEs killed us, but most teams dont use TEs like the ravens

Im not a huge Babich fan but this is not the game to complain about him

Against a makeshift Ravens offense.
Pages: 1 2