Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shoelace is a bust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think it's safe to say now.

Lol he is not a bust.

He was drafted as a project and it didn't quite work out.  Wasn't he a late round pick too?  5th round, right?  

Only in jacksonville 5th round picks are "busts."

He's a fifth-round pick. Chill.

Bust lol
Quote:Lol he is not a bust.

He was drafted as a project and it didn't quite work out.  Wasn't he a late round pick too?  5th round, right?  

Quote:Only in jacksonville 5th round picks are "busts."

Quote:He's a fifth-round pick. Chill.

All this.
lol People here were acting like he was the second coming last year and even before this season.

Now he's just a 5th rounder. Love it.

Quote:lol People here were acting like he was the second coming last year and even before this season.

Him looking like a capable runner is irrelevant. He's a fifth-round pick. He is physically incapable of being a bust.
Quote:lol People here were acting like he was the second coming last year and even before this season.

He played well for a 5th rounder last year.

He's still not a bust.

He still has potential, he's injured and rusty.
Quote:He still has potential, he's injured and rusty.

That and this team can't run block to save their [BLEEP].
Quote:Him looking like a capable runner is irrelevant. He's a fifth-round pick. He is physically incapable of being a bust.

He's a bust in terms to what fans thought he was going to be. Dude is one of the top jersey sellers and stringed together a few 100 yard games. Can't catch a wide open pass now.
Quote:He's a bust in terms to what fans thought he was going to be. Dude is one of the top jersey sellers and stringed together a few 100 yard games. Can't catch a wide open pass now.
Quote:He still has potential, he's injured and rusty.
Yes he is a bust. Win or no win.

Too late of a pick to be a bust, had a decent year last year, but he is actively BAD this season. Bad thing happen when he is on the field. Makes me sad. I really liked him.
They don't use him properly.  They want him to run between the tackles.  They need him to bounce the ball outside more.

5th round pick. I'll live

Hes not given enough opportunities. I still like him.
Quote:I think it's safe to say now.

It's hard to determine when your coaches decide to give all the reps to the Albino Rhino.

I think the coaches have mismanaged Shoelace's development.  I honestly would not surprised when we cut Shoelace that he finds a team that uses him correctly.  It's just typical of this horrible coaching staff.  Sorry, I'm not trying to dump on Bradley.  But is obvious he's not getting the reps and coaching to really develop.

He's got talent.  It's being wasted...  It's just that simple
Quote:I think it's safe to say now.

Time for you to follow your user name and sit this one out. Too many mixed cocktails today?
Pages: 1 2