Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ravens vs Jaguars 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011102400...tab=videos

I'm sure you all remember this game. From what I can remember, this was the last season when we had a legit defense. Flacco had 8 yards passing in the first half. Just think what we could have done if we had that 2011 defense with this 2015 offense... Superbowl?

i definitely think we would have a shot at a SB with that defense plus Fowler, Senderrick, and Telvin

Man.. our offesne was so so bad. Jesus that's just awful to watch. Our play calling is so much better and so is our offense. I love Bortles. :yes:
Quote:i definitely think we would have a shot at a SB with that defense plus Fowler, Senderrick, and Telvin

We would win th Super Bowl with that team plus Bortles, Hurns and Robinson.
Quote:We would win th Super Bowl with that team plus Bortles, Hurns and Robinson.

Man, it just goes to show how important a real qb is... Dave did a great job building the offense so far. Once our o-line is healthy next year with Linder and we find a replacement for beadles, we will be in good shape offensively. Caldwell just has to focus on defense next year.

Quote:Man, it just goes to show how important a real qb is... Dave did a great job building the offense so far. Once our o-line is healthy next year with Linder and we find a replacement for beadles, we will be in good shape offensively. Caldwell just has to focus on defense next year.
We need a ball-hawking corner like Sherman in the secondary. I think McCray can be that guy, but he still has a lot of work to do.

Quote:http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011102400...tab=videos

I'm sure you all remember this game. From what I can remember, this was the last season when we had a legit defense. Flacco had 8 yards passing in the first half. Just think what we could have done if we had that 2011 defense with this 2015 offense... Superbowl?

Is that the last time the Jags played on Monday Night Football?

That was a flashback to Gabbert's first win in the NFL.

It is unreal watching the Jags win a game where they scored no TD's.

All I can say is TGFS (Thank God For Scobee)

Here's that Jags/Ravens game:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/bo...240jax.htm

Wow, the Ravens were favored by 10.5 points AT Jax.

Thank you Scobee for your 4 FGs, 3 of them over 50 yards.

Quote:We need a ball-hawking corner like Sherman in the secondary. I think McCray can be that guy, but he still has a lot of work to do.

Give me Vernon Hargreaves, please!

McCray has had good games and bad games. It is hard to tell where his ceiling is. But I am sure he has many brighter days ahead of him.
Quote:Give me Vernon Hargreaves, please!

McCray has had good games and bad games. It is hard to tell where his ceiling is. But I am sure he has many brighter days ahead of him.

His ceiling is at the top of his house.