Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: ***Official Gameday Thread---Jags at Ravens***
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's stop the ameila island jinx

Go jags!!!
Ok... Well this thread is early, but what the heck...

So can anyone explain to me what the heck happened to the Ravens??? They were a few plays from beating the cheat-triots last year in the divisional round of the playoffs. They still have flacco and a really good head coach. How have they only won 2 games??

I have not watched any Raven football, so I am at a total loss... Someone clubs me in.
They lost about half their team to injuries.
Quote:Ok... Well this thread is early, but what the heck...

So can anyone explain to me what the heck happened to the Ravens??? They were a few plays from beating the cheat-triots last year in the divisional round of the playoffs. They still have flacco and a really good head coach. How have they only won 2 games??

I have not watched any Raven football, so I am at a total loss... Someone clubs me in.

From what I understand they have lost a lot of one possession games in the 4th. They are better than their record suggests.
amelia island gameday thread is still going to happen no matter how many pre mature gameday threads happen before it.

Anyone else going?
Hi, Jaguars fans!    Smile   A battle of 2-6 AFC teams as the Jacksonville Jaguars again travel up the Atlantic Coast to play the Baltimore Ravens.  

Though the Ravens defeated our Jaguars 20-12 in their last meeting also played in Baltimore played last December 14, 2014, Jaguars still leads the series 10 games to 8, and seek their first regular season win at Baltimore since 1999.

Sunny and clear skies at 60 degrees is the game forecast inside M&T Bank Stadium, along with 0% precipitation, 36% humidity, and southwestern winds at 10 miles per hour for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff.

NO injuries, and GO JAGUARS!!!! :yes:  Smile  :thumbsup:  Smile  B)  ^_^

Yep. That's how arrogant he/she is
Quote:amelia island gameday thread is still going to happen no matter how many pre mature gameday threads happen before it.

Like sands through an hour glass...
How far into the first quarter until the first person says they're switching off? I'll go 8 minutes on the clock.
Quote:How far into the first quarter until the first person says they're switching off? I'll go 8 minutes on the clock.

First play. It could be a ten yard pass play for the ravens and someone would be done lol.
Quote:amelia island gameday thread is still going to happen no matter how many pre mature gameday threads happen before it.
doesnt matter

jinx is broken
Quote:From what I understand they have lost a lot of one possession games in the 4th. They are better than their record suggests.

Wrong. Teams that lose a lot of one possession games in the 4th are outright bad. They need to fire their coaches and cut their average at best quarterbacks.
Quote:How far into the first quarter until the first person says they're switching off? I'll go 8 minutes on the clock.
i think today its the ravens fans who are switching off and leaving the game early.....

i say......

we strike first and fast...deep pass to lee