Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Kendall Hunter works out for Jags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/report-e...ocid=yahoo

Surprised to see this wasn't posted already. Interesting

Seems like the kind of player you sign at the beginning of the offseason and see if he has anything left. A decent player for San Francisco but he has not played since tearing an ACL in 2014.

Quote:Seems like the kind of player you sign at the beginning of the offseason and see if he has anything left. A decent player for San Francisco but he has not played since tearing an ACL in 2014.

If he's fully healthy now. Hunter would be a major upgrade over Gerhart. I can totally see this happening along with Banyard being relegated to the Practice Squad (they'd likely waive one of their three practice squad WRs) to allow for Greene's return. The Jaguars RBs would then be Yeldon, DRob, Pierce and Hunter. That's an attractive group if Hunter is able to return to form.

Of note here, if Gerhart is active this week, this might be his final shot to prove he deserves a spot on the roster.

Quote:If he's fully healthy now. Hunter would be a major upgrade over Gerhart. ......

Of note here, if Gerhart is active this week, this might be his final shot to prove he deserves a spot on the roster.

Can't believe the coaches need to see anymore of slowby, how many more shots is it going to take.

I swear I think he closes his eyes when he gets the handoff.

I say take hunter now while he's available, sure can't be any worse than what he have.
Anybody over Slowby 

Chhhaaaammppppiiiioonnsshhiippp!