Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week Ten Inactives
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has proven to be a rather challenging thread to get right, but I'll keep on trying. For week 10 I'm thinking...

JAGUARS INACTIVES

S James Sample

DT Michael Bennett

LB Dan Skuta

RB Joe Banyard

G Tyler Shatley

DE Chris Smith

CB Peyton Thompson

Skuta and Hurns are tough calls as game time decisions, but all indications are that Hurns will play. I'm thinking Skuta sits as groin injuries can be tough to overcome and they appear to have a plan with Armbrister and Tripp rotating at OTTO. Bortles mentioned early on this week that Lee is back in the line-up so I'm convinced he plays. Sterling might normally sit in this situation with so many WRs playing, but with the possibility that Hurns or Lee could get hurt during the game they might want Sterling active.

Joe Banyard has yet to be active, and I don't see that changing. Next week he might even get waived and placed on the PS in order to activate Greene, although waiving Gerhart instead is a slight possibiilty. As usual with so many OLs we're likely to see Bowanko or Shatley inactive, although with AJ Cann looking ok I'm thinking it will be Shatley sitting out. It gets tougher after this. Last week the newly added LB Hayes Pullard sat out, but with Skuta out they might want Pullard active in case of emergency. Chris Smith has been inactive quite a bit so he's likely to be on the list. My next thought for the final inactive was to sit Nick Marshall especially with his muff last week, but it sounds like Gus wants to give him a chance to redeem himself. WIth that in mind and with all the CBs healthy I'm thinking they'll use Marshall as the emergency CB will sitting Peyton Thompson this week.

RAVENS INACTIVES

WR Breshad Perriman

OT De'Andre Wesley

<span style="color:#008080;">S Terrence Brooks
</span>

DE Kapron Lewis-Moore

WR Jeremy Butler

CB Tray Walker

C Ryan Jensen

The Ravens inactives are tough to figure out because they're healthy coming off their bye week. Perriman is the only player listed as out with Jeremy Zuttah listed as questionable. Jeremy Zuttah is the Ravens started Center, and he practiced in full on Friday so I'm guessing he'll play. This likely means the Ravens will go with six healthy scrubs.

With LT Eugene Monroe back healthy and itching to start against his former team, it's a safe bet that OT De'Ondre Wesley is inactive.  Similarly, with FS Kendrick Lewis it's a safe bet that S Terrence Brooks is inactive. Lewis-Moore is not even listed on their depth chart and appears to be routine healthy scratch for them along with Jeremy Butler. The final two are trickier. Tray Walker was inactive last week and is deep on their roster at CB. For the final scrub, 3rd string C Ryan Jensen makes sense provided Zuttah is playing.

Good info....Thanks!

What is Skuta's status on the injury report? If he can play. I expect him to. IIRC the only times Armbrister played were at Indianapolis and Tampa Bay.

Hurns and Lee are officially questionable, but I would be surprised if either of them sits.

Quote:What is Skuta's status on the injury report? If he can play. I expect him to. IIRC the only times Armbrister played were at Indianapolis and Tampa Bay.

Hurns and Lee are officially questionable, but I would be surprised if either of them sits.

Skuta is questionable with a groin injury and said to be a game time decision. Should he play, then LB Hayes Pullard would take his place on my inactive list prediction. Lee, Hurns and Bennett are also listed as questionable.

Albino Tiger is going to play? Albino Tiger is going to play!!
Quote:Albino Tiger is going to play? Albino Tiger is going to play!!

With next week's game being on Thursday and also marking the return of Rashad Greene, I have this sneaking suspicion that the Albino Tiger plays this week but then will be on the inactive list for Thursday Night vs the Titans... but will hopefully be a regular on the roster after that. That's just a guess though.

Quote:Albino Tiger is going to play? Albino Tiger is going to play!!

How's the leg son?
Inactives:

LB Dan Skuta

RB Toby Gerhart

S James Sample

DT Michael Bennett

C Luke Bowanko

RB Joe Banyard

DE Chris Smith

Quote:Inactives:

LB Dan Skuta

RB Toby Gerhart

S James Sample

DT Michael Bennett

C Luke Bowanko

RB Joe Banyard

DE Chris Smith

So they did go with Bowanko again instead of Shatley, and for the final inactive they went with Gerhart for the second straight week instead of Peyton THompson,. Makes sense.

For the Ravens inactives, they went with WR Joseph Morgan instead of WR Jeremy Butler, but otherwise I nailed it.