Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus Bradley Is The Perfect Coach For The Jaguars Situation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

raweyejag

Gus Bradley Is The Perfect Coach For The Jaguars Situation

CHARLIE BERNSTEIN http://www.scout.com/nfl/jaguars/story/1...h-for-jags

Forget about the fact that the Jacksonville Jaguars have won just two of their first eight games.  

Also forget about the fact that the team's defense is ranked 30th out of 32 NFL teams in points allowed.  

As many blatent flaws, pimples and warts the Jaguars have, they still have an excellent opportunity to win the AFC South and secure their first home playoff game in 15 years.  

We can save the discussion whether they're deserving for another day.  

Believe it or not, head coach Gus Bradley, with his 9-31 record as head coach could be the perfect man to lead the team through this stretch.  

The Jaguars need confidence now more than ever, and Bradley is the commensurate glass-half-full leader.  

Even after the team's latest disappointment, a 28-23 loss against the Jets in which the team committed four turnovers, Bradley chose to publicly dwell on the positives.

[EDIT: For the rest of the article, click on the link above]
"Why can't Bradley's team take advantage of their soft schedule and make a run?"

I'll tell you why. Because he's a bad coach. He's has shown nothing that should lead anyone to believe we will go on any sort of run.

I mean whats more likely: Jags go on a winning streak or we continue to lose?

And then they [BLEEP] their pants again against Baltimore and once again miss out on an opportunity to gain ground in the division.
This Sunday is a make or break for our hopes at a division championship.

Quote:"Why can't Bradley's team take advantage of their soft schedule and make a run?"

What's funny is throughout the rest of the season we will be asking this same question out of frustration.
Quote: 

<div> 
Gus Bradley Is The Perfect Coach For The Jaguars Situation

CHARLIE BERNSTEIN http://www.scout.com/nfl/jaguars/story/1...h-for-jags

Forget about the fact that the Jacksonville Jaguars have won just two of their first eight games.  
Also forget about the fact that the team's defense is ranked 30th out of 32 NFL teams in points allowed.  

</div>

30th! Yet McCray still plays behind Gratz.

Maybe the Jags can win the division. If they do it will be in spite of Gus Bradley.

"Forget the fact that The Jacksonville Jaguars won two of their first 8 games"...

That's where I stopped reading this garbage and tarded droolfest..

raweyejag

Quote:"Forget the fact that The Jacksonville Jaguars lost
 two of their first 8 games"

That's where I stopped reading this garbage and tarded droolfest..

??? edit ??? Reading can be fun especially when you can

Quote:What's funny is throughout the rest of the season we will be asking this same question out of frustration.

Yep, right up until that one game where the Jags finally get eliminated from AFCS Division winning contention.

After that all we will be able to talk about it what a big wasted opportunity for the Jags.
Quote:??? edit ??? Reading can be fun especially when you can
Oh jeezus christmas.. if you didn't know what I meant, you're the one with the problem, so get off my scrote..

Fixed.. NOW get off of my scrote..
TLDR, next time use paragraphs.

Cliff notes please.

raweyejag

Quote:TLDR, next time use paragraphs.

Cliff notes please.
I will let Charlie know even though reading can be fun it can be too tedious so just tweet from now on. 120 should do it to get all details.
Quote:I will let Charlie know even though reading can be fun it can be too tedious so just tweet from now on. 120 should do it to get all details.
Great rebuttals you have here for everyone.

Too bad you have no evidence to support your claim that Bradley is right for the job while there are 100's of reasons why he is a bad coach. 
Hypothetical. If we beat Baltimore Sunday by at least 20 points, would you all feel confident about the rest of the season?

Quote:I will let Charlie know even though reading can be fun it can be too tedious so just tweet from now on. 120 should do it to get all details.

Dude, if you feel the need to justify your miserable life by trying to play intelligent on a messageboard and correct posters, that's fine.. But, if you want to take digs at them as well, that's where you can shove your drool soaked keyboard where the sun don't shine and take a one way trip to hell..

Enjoy your day, Sparky..
Quote:Hypothetical. If we beat Baltimore Sunday by at least 20 points, would you all feel confident about the rest of the season?
lol

Hypotheticals are so fun.

raweyejag

Quote:Dude, if you feel the need to justify your miserable life by trying to play intelligent on a messageboard and correct posters, that's fine.. But, if you want to take digs at them as well, that's where you can shove your drool soaked keyboard where the sun don't shine and take a one way trip to hell..

Enjoy your day, Sparky..

Seems reasonable 
Quote:Hypothetical. If we beat Baltimore Sunday by at least 20 points, would you all feel confident about the rest of the season?

Things Unlikely to Happen for $200 Alex

raweyejag

Quote:Great rebuttals you have here for everyone.

Too bad you have no evidence to support your claim that Bradley is right for the job while there are 100's of reasons why he is a bad coach. 

Charlie is providing an opinion I merely posted it to forum for interested readers all haters should move on but of course in today's civilized anonymous discussion platforms we know that is not possible especially here.

No.
Pages: 1 2 3 4