Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Just Do It!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You know... it gets very tiresome and well.... boring, to post on here about the Jags and another loss. I'm tired of posting about unhappy events with this team. From now on, if I don't have something positive to say for the Jaguars, I just won't waste time posting.

Only one thing will 'right this ship... that's winning. I'm not interested anymore in stats or rationalizations, just victories. So all I can say now is....

JUST DO IT!

Quote:You know... it gets very tiresome and well.... boring, to post on here about the Jags and another loss. I'm tired of posting about unhappy events with this team. From now on, if I don't have something positive to say for the Jaguars, I just won't waste time posting.

Only one thing will 'right this ship... that's winning. I'm not interested anymore in stats or rationalizations, just victories. So all I can say now is....

JUST DO IT!

Isn't the slogan "Just Do It" already taken?
Well I guess we won't see you for a while
Quote:You know... it gets very tiresome and well.... boring, to post on here about the Jags and another loss. I'm tired of posting about unhappy events with this team. From now on, if I don't have something positive to say for the Jaguars, I just won't waste time posting.

JUST DO IT!

Welcome to glass half full side!
If we stuck to only posting positive, this place would suck.

I've been here long enough to see the content of this board is largely determined by the quality of the product on the field.

It's Go Time.

I am shocked that Shia LeBoeuf was not added to this! JUST DO IT!

<lights cigarette>     Just did it.....

Quote:<lights cigarette> Just did it.....

How was it?
Quote:How was it?
Best three minutes of her life...
Quote:Best three minutes of her life...

3 minutes??? I thought that tantric stuff was just a myth
Quote:3 minutes??? I thought that tantric stuff was just a myth
At three minutes, it was more frantic than tantric
All the talk about " being close ", " seeing improvement ", " cleaning up the little things ", etc., etc., etc., .............Has to end and be replaced with " we did what we needed to do to win ". Most games in this league are won or lost as a result of a handful of plays. Playmakers make plays, Intercept passes, cause fumbles, stop them on third down, make key receptions, get 1st downs on 3rd and short, avoid penalties that kill drives, don't throw interceptions, hold onto the ball.

You know........do the things that cause victories to happen.
There 'ya go!!!

See??? All you have to do is do it! Is that so hard???!!!