Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Mr. Optimisic: MJD still has Jacksonville winning the South
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.nfl.com/now/10103061-7033-00...sf15194181

Extremely optimistic. I don't agree with him but It's nice to have a likable, popular voice that knows a great deal about what's going on with the team.

I can see it happening. We hold our own destiny.. 5 of our losses were very close that we lost in the 4th quater, only losing convincingly to the patriots who is destroying everyone. The Colts don't have Andrew Luck, who is their entire team, although they beat us without him, we shouldve won that game, TWICE! Thanks again Myers. Smh... Houston lost Arian Foster, JJ Watt is having a bad year, all they have is Hopkins. I believe we are a much better all around team than the Titans. I think our offense will continue to get better and score in bunches, it's jus up to our defense (mainly pass def) to step up. With all that being said we have by far the easiest games for the remaining schedule in the division.

@Ravens 2-6 Without Smith I believe we win

Titans 2-6 win here as the better team

Chargers 2-6 win. Chargers look horrible

@Titans 2-6 close but another win

Colts 4-5 No Luck, we win

Falcons 6-3 closer than u think, but lose

Saints 4-5 could win but I see Brees having a field day on our secondary

@Texans 3-5 we get our revenge, win

With all that we could very well be 8-8, we'll see if we do or if that's enough. This is all in my humble opinion.
Quote:https://www.nfl.com/now/10103061-7033-00...sf15194181

Extremely optimistic. I don't agree with him but It's nice to have a likable, popular voice that knows a great deal about what's going on with the team.

From what I've seen he almost always picked the Jaguars to win each week, he's simply loyal.. so I wouldnt put too much weight into it...

i mean as a fan that would be great but after watching this season with the team only getting two wins...

i dont expect it....
It's still not a crazy idea. Previous years, it would be utter insanity. The skill gap was too wide. But this year everyone has seen what the Jaguars *can* do against decent teams. Cut out on the stupid mistakes - or even just cut them down - and they could be ready for a big winning streak.

HE BELIEVES!!!
Mojo doesn't look like he's missed too many meals.
He must think Coughlin or even JDR is still coaching this team.

With either of them, we would have a slim shot.

With Gus Bradley, not so much.

Quote:Mojo doesn't look like he's missed too many meals.

The camera adds 10 lbs....... or is it 20lbs?
[quote name="Hawaii_jaguar" post="618611" timestamp="1447403836"]

I can see it happening. We hold our own destiny.. 5 of our losses were very close that we lost in the 4th quater, only losing convincingly to the patriots who is destroying everyone. The Colts don't have Andrew Luck, who is their entire team, although they beat us without him, we shouldve won that game, TWICE! Thanks again Myers. Smh... Houston lost Arian Foster, JJ Watt is having a bad year, all they have is Hopkins. I believe we are a much better all around team than the Titans. I think our offense will continue to get better and score in bunches, it's jus up to our defense (mainly pass def) to step up. With all that being said we have by far the easiest games for the remaining schedule in the division.

With all that we could very well be 8-8, we'll see if we do or if that's enough. This is all in my humble opinion.[/quote

If we win on Sunday, I'll start to believe.
He's such a homer but I love him for it. MJD didnt have the best last few years with the jags but forever remains loyal.
Quote:HE BELIEVES!!!
........IN VICTORY
Quote:He must think Coughlin or even JDR is still coaching this team.

With either of them, we would have a slim shot.

With Gus Bradley, not so much.

He loves Gus though. He sounds like a fan making that prediction, which is fine. We need some homers in the national media.
Quote:I can see it happening. We hold our own destiny.. 5 of our losses were very close that we lost in the 4th quater, only losing convincingly to the patriots who is destroying everyone. The Colts don't have Andrew Luck, who is their entire team, although they beat us without him, we shouldve won that game, TWICE! Thanks again Myers. Smh... Houston lost Arian Foster, JJ Watt is having a bad year, all they have is Hopkins. I believe we are a much better all around team than the Titans. I think our offense will continue to get better and score in bunches, it's jus up to our defense (mainly pass def) to step up. With all that being said we have by far the easiest games for the remaining schedule in the division.

With all that we could very well be 8-8, we'll see if we do or if that's enough. This is all in my humble opinion.
Not gunna happen...
With luck out... If we win this weekend... It would be a shame if we didnt at least put up a fight.

raweyejag

Even though possible to win 6 if we stop turnovers, stick to blocking assignments, keep missed tacklesinimum, and make all reasonably makeable field goals and extra points will probably only win max of 4

@Ravens 2-6 Without Smith I believe we win possible but probably not unless our defense steps up and no turnovers

Titans 2-6 win here as the better team possible agree

Chargers 2-6 win. Chargers look horrible possible agree plus the travel across country issue

@Titans 2-6 close but another win possible agree

Colts 4-5 No Luck, we win disagree already lost with no Luck pun intended

Falcons 6-3 closer than u think, but lose agree

Saints 4-5 could win but I see Brees having a field day on our secondary loss

@Texans 3-5 we get our revenge, win possible agree

The thing is all are "winnable games". But so was last week, and at Indy and at Tampa and at home against Houston.

I would think with Smith out that the Jags have the advantage. But against Buffalo they didn't have Tyrod Taylor, Karlos Williams and Sammy Watkins. So we saw EJ Manuel going down the field to Robert Woods and Chris Hogan. No way they stop Flacco. It'll just be some no name receiver for Baltimore torching the Jags.

when will you guys learn?

Quote:when will you guys learn?
when will you leave?
there is no reason for me to leave.

Quote:there is no reason for me to leave.
there is no reason for us to "learn" as you suggested.
Pages: 1 2