Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Week 10 injuries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The only thing I know right now is Allen Hurns (foot) did not practice. Does he have a good chance of playing? Who else is on the injury report this week?

This is not the official weekly injury thread.

Jags02 will handle this
Quote:Jags02 will handle this

Yeah, I like to wait until the injury report is released for my "Inactives" thread, but I try to keep track leading up. At this point it looks like Marquis is playing, which has me thinking Sterling might sit. Meanwhile, I'm thinking Skuta, Michael Bennett and Sample probably all sit out with injuries.

BTW, there may be a move at RB soon. Gerhart looks to be back at RB this week, although Banyard probably is inactive one more week and then next week they either cut Banyard or Gerhart in order to activate Greene. This could be Gerhart's last shot to keep his roster spot. If they cut Banyard, he's likely added to the PS the following week.

Other healthy scratches would be either Shatley or Bowanko along with LB Hayes Pullard.

any update on the Broncos injury report?

Quote:Yeah, I like to wait until the injury report is released for my "Inactives" thread, but I try to keep track leading up. At this point it looks like Marquise is playing, which has me thinking Sterling might sit. Meanwhile, I'm thinking Skuta, Michael Bennett and Sample probably all sit out with injuries.

BTW, there may be a move at RB soon. Gerhart looks to be back at RB this week, although Banyard probably is inactive one more week and then next week they either cut Banyard or Gerhart in order to activate Greene. This could be Gerhart's last shot to keep his roster spot. If they cut Banyard, he's likely added to the PS the following week.

Other healthy scratches would be either Shatley or Bowanko along with LB Hayes Pullard.

Is Greene on IR boomerang? I thought he could not come back this season.

I don't know why Bowanko would be scratched.
Quote:Is Greene on IR boomerang? I thought he could not come back this season.

I don't know why Bowanko would be scratched.

Greene is expected back next week having been placed on IR with a designation to return.

As for Bowanko, the team can only keep so many active OLs so either Bowanko or Shatley is inactive every week. Bowanko was inactive last week against the Jets.

I highly doubt any receivers play this week. 

Quote:Greene is expected back next week having been placed on IR with a designation to return.

As for Bowanko, the team can only keep so many active OLs so either Bowanko or Shatley is inactive every week. Bowanko was inactive last week against the Jets.

Good, I am looking forward to seeing him back. He was looking good in the limited time I watched him play. What was his injury?
Quote:Good, I am looking forward to seeing him back. He was looking good in the limited time I watched him play. What was his injury?

He tore a ligament in his right thumb.

From NFL.com:

Quote:Jaguars wide receivers Marqise Lee and Allen Hurns will be listed as questionable for Sunday's game against Baltimore. Lee has missed the last five games with a hamstring injury. He was limited in practice this week. Hurns suffered a foot injury in Sunday's Week 9 loss to the New York Jets.

Also, WR Breshad Perriman is officially out for Baltimore.

how about Bronco injuries?

Who's Skuta's backup?

Quote:Who's Skuta's backup?
Armbrister is said to be sliding in there if Skuta can't go... 

:pinch:

Quote:Armbrister is said to be sliding in there if Skuta can't go... 

:pinch:

Sick
Quote: Sick
maybe he'll do better with Poz next to him.

when he stepped in for Poz it was rough VS the Bucs.

However, VS the Jets, IIRC, Thurston stepped in after Skuta originally hurt his groin...

did anyone notice an issue then?
Hurns was limited in practice today but Lee took part in full practice. We could have Robinson, Hurns, Walters, Lee and Greene all ready for the Titans game next week...

Quote:maybe he'll do better with Poz next to him.

when he stepped in for Poz it was rough VS the Bucs.

However, VS the Jets, IIRC, Thurston stepped in after Skuta originally hurt his groin...

did anyone notice an issue then?
THanks. 

Nope, didn't even know he came in!
Quote:Hurns was limited in practice today but Lee took part in full practice. We could have Robinson, Hurns, Walters, Lee and Greene all ready for the Titans game next week...
5 WR sets all day! Smile