Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I don't see how we lose a game the rest of the year SRS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Think about this one brahs. The Jets are by far the best team we will play post bye week given all the injuries to players. The reason they are is that they have a very good defense, and since all QBs look great out there, it doesn't matter who we play on offense. The worst thing for this team is to play against good defenses. Well, the tacks are the only remaining opponent with a not bad defense, and they are the tacks just LOL.

10-6 AFCS division winners 2015 hooooooooooooo yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(Also, I pooped twice yesterday and the only two times I have done that on Wednesday during this season has been Miami and Buffalo week).

A team with a good defense isn't the problem. It's the teams who have good offenses that will cause us issues. Our defense sucks.

I agree though, we should win a lot of games the rest of the season. At least our next 4.
I think 4-4 is a reasonable expectation. We face a lot of bad teams, but we're a bad team too, so it seems like winning 50% is about right. 

Lol, that is all.
The teal Koolaid working it's magic again I see....

Quote:The teal Koolaid working it's magic again I see....

More like Mexican Ditchweed.
But we might not be picked to win.  So that means it is ok if we lose. 

Oface logic

i'll give you a no brainer reason

gus bradley

Quote:i'll give you a no brainer reason

gus bradley

Yep, #becausegusbradley
Will the Jags even be favored in any of those last 8 games??

Maybe against the tacks at home, anyone else?

Guys giys, HE POOPED TWICE YESTERDAY though. Don't you see what that means?!? Let's start shipping that man some fiber bars on Tuesdays to get in his system Tuesday night.
[Image: 6cba7733_marty-i-think-we-are-back-to-th...hread.jpeg]

How many of these "we are going to win out" threads are we going to create?  LOL, face it, this season is lost.  If 0.01% comes true, I'll gladly eat crow.

Trying too hard.

2/10

It's more likely we lose the rest of our games than win them all with beer belly Bradley on the sidelines.
Our main issue is ourselves... WE are our own toughest opponent (well, except maybe the patriots). In almost every game we've lost it might be honestly said that WE did more to lose the game than most of our opponents did to 'win' it. The relative strength or weakness of our opponents really hasn't mattered that much... we lose to 'power houses' and 'dumpster fires' with equal aplomb; it can be truly said that we are equal opportunity losers.

So what if Luck is probably out for the rest of the regular season? We've already lost to the colts 40+ year old backup once and we can do it again! The tacks have a better defense than we do folks... and won't it just burn if we lose to Mularky!? We've already lost once to the tinhorns and guess what? We've yet to win a game on the road (not counting London) and you think we're going to go to Baltimore and beat the ravens? Ask not for whom the bell tolls... it tolls for thee, Jaguars. Oh sure... we're gonna 'light up' Brees and Rivers... sure we are..... NOT.

I had hoped that we could maybe achieve a 6-10 season... but that was before fowler went down. Oh sure! Feel free to feel good about how we shut down the jets running game.... except at the goal line where it mattered. No... at this point I've adjusted my expectations to a more realistic 4-12 season.... Oh, okay... because I'm a 'homer' I'll give us a 5-11 season. The point is, I've seen nothing from this team that would cause me to expect a sudden turn around in it's habit of 'shooting itself in the foot' that would lead me to believe we will win more than two more games this season...nothing!  Wallbash  

I might add that our severe case of 'barney phife syndrome' could've been dealt with by now by a more competent coaching staff... :devil:

0.5% chance of that happening
I love these threads. It typically takes until Wednesday for the sunshine to peek through the grey clouds and amnesia to kick in that Gus Bradley is still our HC.

Keep on keepin' on peeps.

Nothing good will happen while we have Gus at HC. If that doesn't change, we will continue to have seasons like this.
It's so easy to be the fan that says "We suck, we're awful, we won't win another game, fire everyone... but I'll be happy if they prove me wrong. They'll just have to prove me wrong every week."

Unless Gus Bradley steals Belichek's mind, I don't see us winning much more than 2 or 3 the rest of the way. I want 6 total wins this season, but I'm not very confident we can get it
Pages: 1 2 3 4