Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans!   Smile   NFL TV Distribution Maps for Week 10 of the NFL regular season this coming Sunday afternoon,   is now posted by Mr. 506Sports.  

New York Knicks, and former Los Angeles Lakers radio game play-by-play broadcaster Spero Dedes, and former Cincinnati Bengals defensive back Solomon Wilcotts, along with sideline/field reporter and interviewer, and  WTSP CBS 10 Sports Anchor Chris Fisher,  are announcing the Jaguars road game this Sunday afternoon at the Baltimore Ravens, seen only in the Mid-Atlantic region, Southern Georgia, and Northeastern Florida, including locally on WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47, live on HD.   :yes:

WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47 is also televising the Patriots @ N.Y. Giants primary late double header game on The NFL On CBS, while at the same time, WFOX-TV  Channel 30 is also televising  the Vikings @ Raiders lone, late single header game on The NFL On FOX. Smile  :thumbsup:  ^_^

http://www.506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

I look forward to this post every week. Thank you !!
Spero Dedes and Solomon Wilcots are back in action. Great.
FYI only NFL Network is airing TNF games now. If you watched our loss at the Jets Sunday, you should know this.

Our game this week (10) is on Sunday, not Thursday.

Quote:FYI only NFL Network is airing TNF games now. If you watched our loss at the Jets Sunday, you should know this.
Actually, CBS is also doing a Green Bay Thursday game in early Dec...  I think they stopped doing the early season games a week early so they could pick up that game...
Quote:Spero Dedes and Solomon Wilcots are back in action. Great.

Solomon Wilcots is an idiot. Good God...
Quote:Actually, CBS is also doing a Green Bay Thursday game in early Dec. I think they stopped doing the early season games a week early so they could pick up that game.

CBS shows the first eight TNF games. That is in the contract. I have no idea how they could show the Green Bay game that week.

It looks weird that the Packers would have two consecutive TNF games. They play against the Bears on Thanksgiving night.