Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Titans cut Clipboard Jesus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I usually don't do this but Dave, sign this man!
Quote:I usually don't do this but Dave, sign this man!
Unfortunately, the offense isn't the part of the team that needs resurrecting.

...think he can play safety?
Malarkey isn't wasting any time.
Quote:Malarkey isn't wasting any time.

Holy moly Mularkey cut clipboard Jesus?

He's just another QB, in the long list of Qbs, that beat the Bradley led Jags.
Quote:Holy moly Mularkey cut clipboard Jesus?

He's just another QB, in the long list of QBs, that beat the Bradley led Jags.

I thought he was the QB who lost at Jacksonville last year. You know, the guy Sen'Derrick Marks sacked to get a higher paycheck?

Who is clipboard Jesus? What's his name, the back up QB who's weird? Can't recal the name
Quote:Who is clipboard Jesus? What's his name, the back up QB who's weird? Can't recal the name

Charlie Whitehurst, it doesn't have anything to do with his personality, it's just that he highly resembles the image of Jesus that is commonly used.
Quote:I thought he was the QB who lost at Jacksonville last year. You know, the guy Sen'Derrick Marks sacked to get a higher paycheck?

The Jags have lost to him in the past, while Gus was HC.

I remember it because, once again, the Jags should have been able to beat the tacks when he was their QB.

And here it is:  http://www.pro-football-reference.com/bo...120oti.htm

IMO Whitehurst is better than Henne and should come cheap
Quote:Who is clipboard Jesus? What's his name, the back up QB who's weird? Can't recal the name

Charlie Whitehurst

[Image: IoWptWH.jpg]
Quote:Charlie Whitehurst

[Image: IoWptWH.jpg]
Oh, I forgot about that guy. I thought he meant the other dude, still cannot recall his name. The LSU player with the big arm. 
Quote:Oh, I forgot about that guy. I thought he meant the other dude, still cannot recall his name. The LSU player with the big arm.

Mettenberger
Quote:Mettenberger

Jesus....... Mettenberger
YES! Mettenberger. Thank you! 

I was like when did titans sign Tebow????
The clots signed bearded Jesus today.
So it is true that clipboard Jesus has risen from the AFCS cellar to the top of the AFCS.

Quote:So it is true that clipboard Jesus has risen from the AFCS cellar to the top of the AFCS.

They will cut him when Andrew Luck gets back.
Great....Now the clots have two backups that have beaten us.

Dang...I thought for a minute that I'd missed the flaming tacks signing and then cutting Tebow!!