Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: AFC South team?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

At the start of the season we discussed an all-AFC South team and which Jaguars would make the team.

I think that halfway through the season, that list might have changed a bit.

Robinson, Smith, Hurns and Yeldon should be nailed on. And I think there's an argument for taking Bortles over Mariota.

Who else would you have in the side now?
Not looking at any rosters. I say...

Luck then Bortles, moriatoia, texans qb. Only because of experience.

Foster then gore, yeldon then robinson.

Jags wrs, then texans then colts.

TEs.... wash

Lines. ..... all suck.

D line. ... Texans, colts, Titans. .. then jags.

Lbs no idea. But jags are bad.

Secondary. Again no idea.

So fill in player names based on team then thats the all afc south team.
Are we making a team based on everyone being healthy?

Or are we making an ALL-AFC SOUTH TEAM? Meaning who is having the best year and who is actually healthy to make an ALL CONFERENCE TEAM.

Because is that's the case Luck and Foster do not make it.

I think you do it based on this season so far. In which case Luck misses out, because even when he's played he hasn't been outstanding.
I got a bit more respect for the Texans defense after watching them defeat the Bengals as well as added respect for Hopkins & Washington!

Quote: 

<div> 
At the start of the season we discussed an all-AFC South team and which Jaguars would make the team.

Robinson, Smith, Hurns and Yeldon should be nailed on. And I think there's an argument for taking Bortles over Mariota.

</div>
I'm not sure either Jaguars WR would get on over Hopkins or Hilton if it came down to a fan vote,  though Hurns and Robinson have been excellent thus far.

If Linder were healthy, I'd put him on the list.  I'd also put Poz on the list.
Quote: 

<div> 

</div>

I would def. take Bortles over Mariota (provided Bortles has the best Oline) he has been playing two years behind one of the worst Olines so give him some time to throw...

Allen Hurns & Allen Robinson I would def have on my NFL team not just best of AFC South... they are young and still learning but man the skill & toughness... its special to watch them grow and improve even more than they arleady have

but Houston & Colts have the two fantastic WRs too..