Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Revis showing respect to ARob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_...elle-revis

When was the last time (if there ever was one), where a WR had a 100+ yards receiving against Revis?

Probably when Revis was a Buccaneer. Tampa Bay stupidly traded for a player who was coming off ACL surgery and did not fit in the defensive scheme.

Allen Robinson is already a budding star. Can you imagine what he would do against Richard Sherman?

Come on, Marqise. Get back up to full speed. I want to see the Jag-n-shoot offense.

Misleading title. I must've missed where Revis spoke in that article and showed respect.
Quote:Misleading title. I must've missed where Revis spoke in that article and showed respect.
According to some, Revis performing a jersey trade with a WR, especially one as young as A rob, is a sign of respect from him.
Quote:Probably when Revis was a Buccaneer. Tampa Bay stupidly traded for a player who was coming off ACL surgery and did not fit in the defensive scheme.

Allen Robinson is already a budding star. Can you imagine what he would do against Richard Sherman?

W.U.T.
Quote:Misleading title. I must've missed where Revis spoke in that article and showed respect.

See paragraph 2.
He traded jerseys with A-Rob after the game. Not something he does for any old receiver he happens to face.
I really do think revis showed a rob that he respected him with the jersey trade.
Somewhere Stephon Gilmore is still talking trash about how A-Rob is "average"

Quote:Somewhere Stephon Gilmore is still talking trash about how A-Rob is "average"
I'm a bills fan too. Gilmore is ok. But he's not the best on that bill defense. Roby is better and maybe rookie of the year. I really wish players would stop getting butt hurt.
Lol, misleading. Not all those catches and yards came on revis. I think it was more like 3-50
Quote:I'm a bills fan too. Gilmore is ok. But he's not the best on that bill defense. Roby is better and maybe rookie of the year. I really wish players would stop getting butt hurt.
"I'm a bills fan too."??

please tell me you're a woman, because men shouldn't be having two teams in any sport
Quote:"I'm a bills fan too."??

please tell me you're a woman, because men shouldn't be having two teams in any sport

It's a strange feeling when I agree with rocdee
Quote:It's a strange feeling when I agree with rocdee

Maybe it's time to see a doctor.
Quote:Come on, Marqise. Get back up to full speed. I want to see the Jag-n-shoot offense.

That would be a switch from the shoot-the-Jags offense we're used to.
Quote:"I'm a bills fan too."??

That makes no sense. I grew up in Buffalo. But I saw the opportunity to watch a team from its inception. I couldn't do that with the bills. They were around for nearly 30 years before me. I've seen every jags and Bills games since 1997 (got Sunday ticket then) but, when bills face jags. I root for jags first.
Quote:That makes no sense. I grew up in Buffalo. But I saw the opportunity to watch a team from its inception. I couldn't do that with the bills. They were around for nearly 30 years before me. I've seen every jags and Bills games since 1997 (got Sunday ticket then) but, when bills face jags. I root for jags first.
stick with the bills.

Leave my Jags out of this

No man should have emotional ties to more than one team
Quote:It's a strange feeling when I agree with rocdee
i'm not such a bad guy, man. I'm just a really real and brutally honest
Quote:i'm not such a bad guy, man. I'm just a really real and brutally honest

"Really real and brutally honest" are euphemisms for better terms to describe your posts.
Pages: 1 2 3