Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Money well spent?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/Gil_Brandt'>Gil Brandt<span>Verified account</span>‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@Gil_Brandt</span></a>
</div>
<p class="" style="font-size:28px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">OL w/ most pressures allowed: J.Parnell 39 M.Schwartz 29 R.Reiff 29 L.Waddle 28 B.Fusco 28 K.Long 24 C.Leno 24 M.Newhouse 24

<p class="" style="font-size:28px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p class="" style="font-size:28px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p class="" style="font-size:28px;color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">How do you guys feel about this information

I don't have a problem with Parnell, he's been very solid. Especially considering he's playing next to a rookie. If he can cut out his one mental mistake a game he is potentially our best OL.
Wow, has he been that bad.
There has been quite a few times were Bortles has drifted to the right a bit too early. I think that gives the higher than usual pressure numbers for Parnell.
From watching him play I wouldnt expect him to be that bad TBH. I feel he has done well, he has had his mistakes but this team has had plenty of them...

He's been suspect in the past two games in terms of pass blocking. Was pretty solid before that, IMO.

The penalties (holds and false starts) are a concern for me with this guy.
And yet he has outplayed Wiz, Beadles, Cann, and Joekel.

Quote:And yet he has outplayed Wiz, Beadles, Cann, and Joekel.

Not really
Parnell has been okay for me. Definitely needed him more than Pasztor
Quote:Not really

Started strong, folding as of late.
Quote:He's been suspect in the past two games in terms of pass blocking. Was pretty solid before that, IMO.

The penalties (holds and false starts) are a concern for me with this guy.

That's exactly what I was thinking when seeing this thread.
Austin Pastzor.
Bortles always rolls out and boot legs to the right of course parnells pressures will be reflected In that
I haven't been too impressed.

This whole "sign a backup and pay him starter money to start for us" isn't working as well as we would have liked.
He's been solid could be better

Quote:Bortles always rolls out and boot legs to the right of course parnells pressures will be reflected In that

Nope.
Quote:I haven't been too impressed.

This whole "sign a backup and pay him starter money to start for us" isn't working as well as we would have liked.

Lol
Quote:And yet he has outplayed Wiz, Beadles, Cann, and Joekel.

I honestly think the inside is okay. Our tackles are very suspect though
That number seems high, like abnormally high considering second worst has ten fewer pressures. Also I've thought he's been pretty solid in pass pro aside from the holding penalties, so something's not adding up.

Side note: Looking at Brandt's twitter, wherever he's getting his stats from has Davon House as fifth best in the league based off burn rate.

He hasn't lived up to his salary. Can't really dispute it based on those stats. Coulda plugged in a late round pick and given up that many pressures for less money.

Pages: 1 2