Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: At least we aren't getting blown out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's a plus. Undecided
Our time will come.

Soon.

Doesn't help my heart any Sad
Quote:Our time will come.

Soon.
Say this every year.

Forgive me if I'm tired from this team being blown out for lack of talent to this team simply losing because its beating itself with [BLEEP] turnovers.
Yeah it`s frustrating but this team is growing into something special.

The evolution started with last year`s draft, we had nothing prior and were hands down the worst team (if you want to call it that) in the nfl.

Lose big

Lose small

Win small

Win big

Were in phase 2
Im glad we're still in most games until the very end. It's a nice change.
Quote:Im glad we're still in most games until the very end. It's a nice change.

Its sad that this makes us happy.
Quote:Its sad that this makes us happy.

I'm not happy, per se. Just nice to not get blown out every game.
There are pieces in place. Talent is there. Now they need a leader that will instill a culture where failure is not an option.

Dude, we are getting blown out!  How do you not see that??

We are being out-coached every game.  It's not even close in terms of the opponents coaching and our team's coaching.

We have a (Insult Removed) coaching our team.

Every other team has a real coach that understands NFL football coaching the other team.  Gus Beer Gut has no idea what is going on the entire game.  Did you not watch what happened today?

BeerGut was destroyed in terms of coaching.  The guy is so (Insult Removed) he should be wearing a helmet during the game.

Gus was not the reason we lost this game, but if it helps promote your agenda to say that he was, carry on....

Quote:Dude, we are getting blown out! How do you not see that??

We are being out-coached every game. It's not even close in terms of the opponents coaching and our team's coaching.

We have a fat, beer gutted [BLEEP] coaching our team.

Every other team has a real coach that understands NFL football coaching the other team. Gus Beer Gut has no idea what is going on the entire game. Did you not watch what happened today?

BeerGut was destroyed in terms of coaching. The guy is so [BLEEP] he should be wearing a helmet during the game.

Rabble rabble rabble
Quote:Gus was not the reason we lost this game, but if it helps promote your agenda to say that he was, carry on....

No, he wasn't today. But he's still been a bad in game coach during his tenure here.
Quote:Rabble rabble rabble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FORtwA2lsjM

You're too pathetic to actually have anything worthy enough to defend against my attacks on our (Insult Removed) coach?  That makes your "rabble rabble rabble" a pathetic deflection that has no true meaning...

You're just as (Insult Removed) as our head coach, aren't you?  Unless you can actually provide something substantial to defend against my thesis, you are the one that is "rabbling".

Quote:You're too pathetic to actually have anything worthy enough to defend against my attacks on our [BLEEP] coach? That makes your "rabble rabble rabble" a pathetic deflection that has no true meaning...

You're just as [BLEEP] as our head coach, aren't you? Unless you can actually provide something substantial to defend against my thesis, you are the one that is "rabbling".

We are not getting blown out. What you described is getting out coached. Which I agree with. But we are not getting blown out like last year. I shouldn't have to explain this. You can see it on the field and on the scoreboard.
Quote:Gus was not the reason we lost this game, but if it helps promote your agenda to say that he was, carry on....

Seriously?  So you think that coaches don't matter?  You think that coaches should be allowed a pass when we all knew that the Jets were gonna come with blitzes on almost every passing down?

You really think we should give our coaches a pass when all they did was put our players in the worst possible position?

No way, dude, coaching matters.  This coach killed us today
Quote:We are not getting blown out. What you described is getting out coached. Which I agree with. But we are not getting blown out like last year. I shouldn't have to explain this. You can see it on the field and on the scoreboard.

A better coach wins games.

I don't know why you are argueing with me, when we are basically saying the same thing.  We are not getting blown out because our GM has drafted and acquired talent.

WE are losing because our Head Coach sucks at coaching.

I like our players.  I like our GM.

Our coach is (Insult Removed).  I think you're almost there.  You're about to recognize how terrible this coach is.  But for some reason a lot of you guys are denying the reality that you are seeing with every game.  The talent is there.  The(Insult Removed) that is leading this team is holding back that talent.

We should have won this game.  WE are better than this team.  The problem is that BeerGut Bradley has no idea what it takes to be a winner.  

Quote:A better coach wins games.

I don't know why you are argueing with me, when we are basically saying the same thing. We are not getting blown out because our GM has drafted and acquired talent.

WE are losing because our Head Coach sucks at coaching.

I like our players. I like our GM.

Our coach is a [BLEEP]. I think you're almost there. You're about to recognize how terrible this coach is. But for some reason a lot of you guys are denying the reality that you are seeing with every game. The talent is there. The [BLEEP] that is leading this team is holding back that talent.

We should have won this game. WE are better than this team. The problem is that BeerGut Bradley has no idea what it takes to be a winner.
When I said blown out I meant on the scoreboard. You said we were getting blown out. Which ignited the argument.
All this means is we lost by less.  In the end its still losers.

Pages: 1 2