Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Something I heard that has really impacted me regarding teams and their fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is Jag related so bare with me here. I was looking through some old tapes of various old 90's sporting events (Mainly Jags and Bulls). Something I came across from nascar was a quote by Dale Earnhardt made about fans booing him. 

"At least they're making noise. It's when they stop making noise that you know something's wrong". 

It made me think back to a few weeks ago when everyone was pretty angry about Bradley and the various debates going on between the ones who wanted him gone and the ones who wanted to stick to the course. I really despised the amount of hate but this quote has really shifted my point of view. Hate means they care. They really care so much about this team that anyone they view that threatens it or hinders it gets the horns. Just some wisdom I've now understood. 

You can hear pins drop in Tennessee.

No. Any criticism is because you're not a real fan and you should go root for the patriots or something.
My genuine reaction to posts like this; check the age of the poster...