Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Robinson vs Revis... who gets the best of who?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I SAY AR15 IS GONNA KICK HIS ***

Hurns may destroy Cromartie.  AR has a OK day, 60 yards I think.  Mostly on one deep pass.

I expect Revis to win, as he does against most WRs... but Allen Robinson has the physical tools to match up with him
22 is 22, 30 is still 30, however you look at it. You can hide but you can't run...

He can be had.
Quote:I expect Revis to win, as he does against most WRs... but Allen Robinson has the physical tools to match up with him
I agree he has the tools to match up.

and i feel this week ar15 is gonna light revis up
Quote:22 is 22, 30 is still 30, however you look at it. You can hide but you can't run...

He can be had.
and i think ar15 is gonna make him wanna retire
Quote:and i think ar15 is gonna make him wanna retire

Stop it, please
Arob should have a good day, his 50/50 ratio is almost Moss-like.
He's not as fast as randy was but man he can go get it.
100 yards and 1 td on Revis..
Call it a draw with little action.  Hurns can light up the scoreboard against Cromartie, why throw it towards Revis?  Work the favorable matchup.

Revis is a future Hall of Famer. I doubt he gets torched by Robinson

But Robinson has shown you can basically bodyhug him and he'll still make the catch. That was the case in London, but Revis is so fundamentally sound he will know exactly what to do to make sure that doesn't happen

If Robinson came into this game under the rader in the NFL circles, Id say he may have a chance for a good stat day. (Ala Mike Sims Walker vs. Jets years ago, Ryan had to make a halftime adjustment after getting torched by Garrard/Walker). 

But now, No way. Bowles isn't big headed and will stick Revis on Robinson all day from the start. I highly doubt Robinson wins that matchup. I will say this is Robinson's next step. Beating pro bowl cornerbacks. I just don't think hes ready quite yet to go against the 3rd best CB in the league atm. 

Robinson will still probably get a few catches (maybe even one for a TD),, but I wouldn't expect too much out of him.

Revis may not "shut him down", but he'll limit ARob to less production than normal.
Quote:If Robinson came into this game under the rader in the NFL circles, Id say he may have a chance for a good stat day. (Ala Mike Sims Walker vs. Jets years ago, Ryan had to make a halftime adjustment after getting torched by Garrard/Walker).

But now, No way. Bowles isn't big headed and will stick Revis on Robinson all day from the start. I highly doubt Robinson wins that matchup. I will say this is Robinson's next step. Beating pro bowl cornerbacks. I just don't think hes ready quite yet to go against the 3rd best CB in the league atm.

Lol, who are the 1st and 2nd best, and please who are 4th and 5th? Just for my record atm.
I love Bortles. I have a feeling he is going to have a rough day tomorrow. Hope I'm wrong.
Quote:Lol, who are the 1st and 2nd best, and please who are 4th and 5th? Just for my record atm.
I assume he's saying Patrick Peterson and Richard Sherman are 1 and 2. I personally think Peterson is best. I'd put Revis and Sherman right behind him though.
Ah, ok, thanks. Who's 4th n 5th?
The beneficiary of this matchup ought to be named Thomas.

A-rob will still get 80yds.
Quote:I love Bortles. I have a feeling he is going to have a rough day tomorrow. Hope I'm wrong.

This. I hope not because ill be at the game tomorrow.
Pages: 1 2 3