Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: compare last year to this year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not going to throw a bunch of stats out. I'm not good at that deep research. I will show you a score comprision between last year,and this year after 7 games. 

2014   Game  1 we lose 34-17  

2015     Game 1 we lose to panthers 20-9  

2014  Game 2  we lose to redskins 41-10 

2015  game 2  we beat dolphins 23-20 

2014 Game 3 we lost to colts 44-17 

2015   game 3 lost to pats51 to 17,but they are a unbeatable team this year.

2014 game  4 lost to chargers 44-17

2015 lost to colts 16-13 in overtime 

2014 game 5 lost to pits 17-9

2015 lost to bucs 38-31

2014 game 6 lost to tittians 16-14

2015 lost to texans 31 to 20

2014game 7 beat the browns 24-7

2015 game 7 beat the bills 34 to 31

yes most have been loses,but i go to sports bar,and watch Jags every sunday. I have taken notice to something.  Most of our games expect the pats game we have been in the game come 4rth quarter,and we have even been winning at times. The team is a more compative as far as that goes. Last year we were already out of a game midway though the 4rth qtr. The team is improveing,but still has a long way to go. Expect the team to be a little out of sync tommorrew cause of our bye week. I still think we will find a way to be compitiave thouugh tommorrew. 

Anyways from what i have seen so far this year the team has been more comptieve some far. 

No doubt they are competitive and young and I think once that expierence catches up they are going to start finishing more games. Just a matter of time in my opinion.

We need to keep bringing guys in to where some of our serviceable starters now are playing depth roles. We have good players but depth is seriously lacking.
Its clear the team is better. You just have to realize that the W/L column is what fans and media use to further their own agenda. Whether its in support of ditching a coach or ignoring the teams existence. 

Thankfully, The people that work in the NFL actually see beyond the numbers and actually watch without emotion/agendas. The Jaguars won't sneak up on anyone in the NFL.

Bump

Biggest comparison is that I'm upset this year because the Jags have a chance but screw up games ie Colts Buccs.

Last year I was numb.

So I regained feeling.