Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: More Bortles Praise: He Leads Sports Illustrated's Midseason All-Underrated Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Telvin Smith is on it too!

Dwight Lowery on the list
Keenan Allen should probably be replaced with Allen Hurns since Keenan is now gone for the rest of the year.

Quote:Dwight Lowery on the list

From what I remember of his time here, he was a good player but was injured alot.
Quote:From what I remember of his time here, he was a good player but was injured alot.
yeah,wish he could of stayed healthy
He's trending and headed in the right direction. Just need the rest of the team to follow suit and start adding some W's to their record.

Quote:Keenan Allen should probably be replaced with Allen Hurns since Keenan is now gone for the rest of the year.
I dont know why Allen is on the list, I think most people know how good he is
Quote:I dont know why Allen is on the list, I think most people know how good he is
I agree he's underrated. He just broke out in fantasy but isn't a household name. I thin robinson is more well known.

Hopkins may deserve a spot because he is know but underrated for the level he is playing at.

If Hurns can keep his 5 td streak going it'll be huge.
Quote:From what I remember of his time here, he was a good player but was injured alot.

He took that cheap shot in Seattle and had a concussion. There was a chance he was never going to play again.