Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 'He was having fun': Student who stabbed four on California university campus identified
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

'He was having fun': Student who stabbed four on California university campus identified

The student who stabbed four people on the campus of UC Merced was identified Thursday as 18-year-old Faisal Mohammad from Santa Clara, Calif., the university confirms to Fox News.

"He had a smile on his face, he was having fun," a construction worker who helped stop the attack told CBS 47.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/05/con...tcmp=hpbt2

Ban knives.

Quote:Ban knives.
If you outlaw knives, then only outlaws will have knives.
This always happens in knife free zones.
Did you know that a knife in the home is far more likely to harm a member of your own family than it is to defend you against an intruder?
Quote:Did you know that a knife in the home is far more likely to harm a member of your own family than it is to defend you against an intruder?
"The only defense against a bad guy with a knife is a good guy with a belt buckle."
I bet a knife safety class at a young age would have helped prevent this.

Those who live by the knife get shot by those who don't.

Quote:'He was having fun': Student who stabbed four on California university campus identified

The student who stabbed four people on the campus of UC Merced was identified Thursday as 18-year-old Faisal Mohammad from Santa Clara, Calif., the university confirms to Fox News.

"He had a smile on his face, he was having fun," a construction worker who helped stop the attack told CBS 47.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/05/con...tcmp=hpbt2

Obviously he was a white, conservative, racist KKK member.
Quote:Obviously he was a white, conservative, racist KKK member.
n/m not worth it

Hmmm...  stabbing attacks have been happening recently in Israel by radical Islamic terrorists.

Very recently there have been videos released by President Obama's JV team calling for stabbings.

There were tweets by President Obama's JV team praising this stabbing.

Nah.... it was just a random act of school violence.

Quote:Hmmm...  stabbing attacks have been happening recently in Israel by radical Islamic terrorists.

Very recently there have been videos released by President Obama's JV team calling for stabbings.

Eh?
Quote:Hmmm... stabbing attacks have been happening recently in Israel by radical Islamic terrorists.

[Image: hank.gif]
Glad all the victims will recover, but I am curious as to the why or what set him off on his "super fun" morning.

Quote:Glad all the victims will recover, but I am curious as to the why or what set him off on his "super fun" morning.
Personally, I think he's insane, but others here will insist that it was the ghost of Osama Bin Laden telling him to stab people.
Quote:Personally, I think he's insane, but others here will insist that it was the ghost of Osama Bin Laden telling him to stab people.

Nah, people with Muslim sounding names never kill people for fun and profit or to advance their 7th century death cult. Only evil Republicans do stuff like that. You should just stick to narrative and blame Bush.

The knife did it.  More knife control laws, quick!

And be sure to pick up the latest gear straight from the Hitler Store in Gaza, we wouldn't want to be unfashionable when we're out stabbing the town, now would we?

I wonder if it comes with a blood splatter accessory pack or if you are responsible for obtaining your own?

http://www.israellycool.com/2015/11/01/s...y-fashion/

[Image: hitlerweargaza_2.jpg]

Quote:Nah, people with Muslim sounding names never kill people for fun and profit or to advance their 7th century death cult. Only evil Republicans do stuff like that. You should just stick to narrative and blame Bush.
Not everyone with a neck wound was bitten by Dracula, y'know?
Quote:Not everyone with a neck wound was bitten by Dracula, y'know?

True, but a pair of puncture marks on the ol' Jugular of a corpse found in Transylvania makes it reasonable to think that a vampire just might be involved.
Pages: 1 2