Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Marks: "It seems like they're just handing us the AFC South"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tweet from Mark Long (@APMarkLong) - Jaguars DT Sen'Derrick Marks: "it seems like they're just handing us the AFC South."

https://twitter.com/APMarkLong/status/66...8419213313

Time to go and get it!
Let's go get it then, Sen! Defense has to step it up to make it happen.
It's like taking candy from a baby, but you still have to actually take it. Let the baby cry!

I get where he is coming from.

However, considering we're 0-2 in the division thus far...

This kinda reminds me of the rap video, all over again..

Don't tell us, show us..
Looking at each teams schedules...I think Myers missed kicks will have far worse repercussions than originally thought...

"UH oh..."

You still have to go out and win it.....you guys have a very real shot.

For God's sake .......TAKE IT MAN!

Quote:Looking at each teams schedules...I think Myers missed kicks will have far worse repercussions than originally thought...

It's inexcusable at this point that they haven't found someone that can be relied on to even kick extra points. I don't want Caldwell fired, but sticking with Myers has been his worst decision so far. If he's afraid of someone else picking him up off the street at this point I think that can be laid to rest, Myers isn't ready for the NFL, and he might never be.
Unleash the Kraken
Quote:I get where he is coming from.

However, considering we're 0-2 in the division thus far...

Agree.

They gotta win division games (especially against the Colts). They gotta win them.
Quote:Looking at each teams schedules...I think Myers missed kicks will have far worse repercussions than originally thought...

Laces out Bryan!
Marks needs to focus on playing football. He looks slower this year. :yes:

Quote:It's inexcusable at this point that they haven't found someone that can be relied on to even kick extra points. I don't want Caldwell fired, but sticking with Myers has been his worst decision so far. If he's afraid of someone else picking him up off the street at this point I think that can be laid to rest, Myers isn't ready for the NFL, and he might never be.

Ir is inexcusable that many fans still think if a kicker misses an extra point try, he sucks. The PAT accuracy rate went down by approximately four percent this season, with 26 misses already. Also, I only remember one missed PAT by Myers - and that was in Week 1 against the Panthers. All of his other misses were field goal attempts.
Quote:Marks needs to focus on playing football. He looks slower this year.

To be expected when someone recovers from an ACL tear. He will get up to speed by the end of the season.
Quote:Ir is inexcusable that many fans still think if a kicker misses an extra point try, he sucks. The PAT accuracy rate went down by approximately four percent this season, with 26 misses already. Also, I only remember one missed PAT by Myers - and that was in Week 1 against the Panthers. All of his other misses were field goal attempts.
no offense but he's a kicker in the National Football League and he's paid to make kicks including PATs. He missed crucial kicks at terrible times for his team, therefore until proven otherwise...yeah he sucks
Quote:Ir is inexcusable that many fans still think if a kicker misses an extra point try, he sucks. The PAT accuracy rate went down by approximately four percent this season, with 26 misses already. Also, I only remember one missed PAT by Myers - and that was in Week 1 against the Panthers. All of his other misses were field goal attempts.

He missed one against the bills aswel.
Quote:Marks needs to focus on playing football. He looks slower this year.
:yes:

Powerful insight right there. I mean, a player who is maybe ten months separated from ACL reconstruction is looking slower? Who'da thunk it?
Then take it, Big Sen. Take the AFC South.

Break this 13 year trend of taking a backseat in the division.

Quote:Agree.

They gotta win division games (especially against the Colts). They gotta win them.

Agree with both you guys.

I think the one and only goal should be to win your division.  You see them more, know them better, and winning gets you in the playoffs.

Do that, and let the cards fall where they may.
Pages: 1 2