Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2015 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, Jaguars fans!    Smile   Week 9 NFL TV Distribution Maps for this Sunday afternoon, are now posted by Mr. 506 Sports. Greg Gumbel and former Rams, Chiefs, and NFL QB Trent Green, along with sideline/field reporter and interviewer Jamie Ehrdahl, are announcing the Jaguars @ New York Jets early regional double header game on The NFL On CBS, seen regionally, and locally on WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47, live on HD.

WJAX-TV CBS Channel 47 is also televising the Broncos @ Colts primary late double header game on The NFL On CBS, while WFOX Channel 30 is also televising the Falcons @ 49ers lone single header game on The NFL On FOX, both games also seen in Jacksonville, FL, live on HD.    :yes:  Smile  :thumbsup:  B)  ^_^

http://www.506sports.com/

http://506sports.com/

It's interesting how Florida is split up. Jacksonville gets Falcons at 49ers, Tampa Bay, Tallahassee and Miami get Giants at Bucs, and Orlando gets Packers at Panthers. Why is Miami getting the Bucs game?

On CBS, there's a similar question as to why Tampa Bay is getting the Dolphins game instead of the Jaguars game. Are Tampa Bay and Miami in cahoots?

Miami gething the Bucs game has nothing to do with the Bucs and everything to do with the fact that there are a lot of New Yorkers in South Florida.
Greg Gumbel and Trent Green. Hey we don't get Solomon Wilcots for once!
OH YES BOYS. GONNA POOP ON THOSE JETS

I wonder why we're on in Minnesohtah and North Dakota.

Quote:I wonder why we're on in Minnesota and North Dakota.

I was wondering the same thing. Every week there are illogical locations for TV coverage of certain games.

Also, why is Miami at Buffalo shown on the TN/SC border?
Quote:I was wondering the same thing. Every week there are illogical locations for TV coverage of certain games.

Better question: Who cares?
Quote:It's interesting how Florida is split up. Jacksonville gets Falcons at 49ers, Tampa Bay, Tallahassee and Miami get Giants at Bucs, and Orlando gets Packers at Panthers. Why is Miami getting the Bucs game?

On CBS, there's a similar question as to why Tampa Bay is getting the Dolphins game instead of the Jaguars game. Are Tampa Bay and Miami in cahoots?
FOX chooses to show what they think will garner the most vies.

No one wants to see the 9ers get trounced.

Jax gets ATL because Jax is basically a secondary market to ATL.

Giants and Packers are bigger pulls for viewers.

My wonder is why Tallahassee would pick TN VS Buffalo over ANY other game on CBS.

Like Nola, or Jax.

or even Pittsburgh and Oakland.

TN Vs Buffalo won't be fun to watch lol
Quote:I was wondering the same thing. Every week there are illogical locations for TV coverage of certain games.

I think they are too close to Charlotte to play the Saints game?

then again... maybe I dont know what I'm talking about

Quote:I think they are too close to Charlotte to play the Saints game.

Then again... maybe I don't know what I'm talking about

Wrong conference. True, you don't know what you are talking about.
Quote:I wonder why we're on in Minnesohtah and North Dakota.

Didn't even look at the map, then got super excited when I read this.  Sadly, not far enough west for me.

As for why, my best guess is, with Denver playing late and none of the NFC North teams on CBS, they decided to go with Gus' Minnesota born/NDSU affiliation over Pitt.

for the Sunday Ticketless we get to watch Gabbert start against the Falcons.
zzz no Bucs.  

Quote:for the Sunday Ticketless we get to watch Gabbert start against the Falcons.

Who does? I don't have NFL Sunday Ticket and I get the Packers/Panthers.
Must've done something horrible in a past life because I'm cursed with the tacks/Saints game. Sad
Quote:Who does? I don't have NFL Sunday Ticket and I get the Packers/Panthers.

According to the map, the Jacksonville market will see Falcons at 49ers. If you get packers/panthers then you are lucky. That'll be the better game to watch. The Falcons and 9ers will be watchable for the curiosity of seeing Blaine start and to watch Julio Jones do his things.
Quote:Wrong conference. True, you don't know what you are talking about.
oh... now that's rich.