Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Girlfriend Furious After Man Chooses Grand Theft Auto Over Her In Sexy Catwoman Costume
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Girlfriend Furious After Man Chooses Grand Theft Auto Over Her In Sexy Catwoman Costume

A man ended up in hot water with his girlfriend after he reportedly turned down her sexual advances to play Grand Theft Auto.

The unnamed girlfriend, believed to be British, sent screenshots of their conversation to the Dude Comedy website shortly after the exchange, the Daily Mail reports.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/social/gi...an-costume

He musta hit it enough to have lost interest. Trust me, it happens.. Now I bet if it was the cute neighbor woman, he woulda been right over.. 

This is a story you'd typically find on reddit.com/r/thathappened

Quote:He musta hit it enough to have lost interest. Trust me, it happens.. Now I bet if it was the cute neighbor woman, he woulda been right over.. 

This. lol. However he shoulda ended it the moment that idea became..unappealing. 
Hey, that's like Ice-T in the Body Count video for their cover of "Institutionalized". I won't link to it because of language, but check it out on YouTube. "I just want to kill some [BLEEP] on Xbox!”