Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hi new fan here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. After 40 years of being a cowboys, IM DONE. I can't take Jerry Jones and the absolute garbage he brings in to play on this team and the garbage that spews out of his mouth. Him and his son Stephen. The Whole Greg Hardy debacle has completely sent me over the edge and I'm done devoting my loyaly to that dumpster fire. I hope you guys don't mind me switching to the Jags. I'm looking forward to watching this young team grow
We welcome all masochists. Welcome to the team
Quote:Hi all. After 40 years of being a cowboys, IM DONE. I can't take Jerry Jones and the absolute garbage he brings in to play on this team and the garbage that spews out of his mouth. Him and his son Stephen. The Whole Greg Hardy debacle has completely sent me over the edge and I'm done devoting my loyaly to that dumpster fire. I hope you guys don't mind me switching to the Jags. I'm looking forward to watching this young team grow

I am a reformed Cowboy's fan myself, although I lost interest back when Jerry Jones bought the team and fired everyone.  Jags are not an easy team to be a fan of given the last few years so props for making that pick!  Welcome aboard.
Quote:I am a reformed Cowboy's fan myself, although I lost interest back when Jerry Jones bought the team and fired everyone.  Jags are not an easy team to be a fan of given the last few years so props for making that pick!  Welcome aboard.

It's not going to be easy making the transition. There are still a couple of guys that will be hard for me not to root for on that team. Written and Romo for the most part. But once those guys are gone or retire it will be much easier. I have to say I'm from New Jersey and if the Jersey Generals ever found a way to make it to the nfl from the USFL. There would be no talk of the Dallas cowboys. I really really enjoyed that team.
Welcome aboard.......

The Titanic..........

I grew up admiring Dorsett and Staubach during the Landry years. Switched allegiance when my hometown got a team but still pull for the 'boys here and there. 

Welcome!

You got any booze we can drink?

Quote:You got any booze we can drink?
He'll need plenty for himself.
Quote:Hi all. After 40 years of being a cowboys, IM DONE. I can't take Jerry Jones and the absolute garbage he brings in to play on this team and the garbage that spews out of his mouth. Him and his son Stephen. The Whole Greg Hardy debacle has completely sent me over the edge and I'm done devoting my loyaly to that dumpster fire. I hope you guys don't mind me switching to the Jags. I'm looking forward to watching this young team grow

Welcome aboard. Don't let the people scare you off.
Well.....at least you're used to frustration and disappointment. You'll fit in just fine. Welcome!  Smile

Welcome aboard!
And you picked the Jaguars because the Cowboys are too frustrating to watch????

Hahahahaha.
Quote:And you picked the Jaguars because the Cowboys are too frustrating to watch????

Hahahahaha.

Your avatar represents the OP quite well.
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:Hey, who's the new guy?

I don't know but he won't share his Booze
Quote:Hey, who's the new guy?
Jerry Jones Jr
That's not cool, the no-sharing-of-my-booze part anyway.