Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Stefen Wisniewski is ranked the 11th best center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://twitter.com/pff/status/659811583518838784

The surprising part is that he's ranked higher than Alex Mack, who we almost signed 2 years ago and deserves a new deal by the team. 

Browns fans are not happy with the way Mack is playing this year. 

Quote:Browns fans are not happy with the way Mack is playing this year. 
That's not good
Maybe we can move forward with Wisnewski afterall.

Wis ain't bad. He ain't great - but he can hold it down for a while.
question is was Brad Meester any better or worse? If they're about the same I don't see any need in a change. Line might end up looking a lot better with Linder back next year.

Steve is playing pretty well.And since we signed him to only a 1 year deal worth 2.5,the team will prob give him a new contract at some point.I'm curious what his value is now.
I'm confused as to why people give PFF such credence. They are a fraud.

I do think we miss some of the push Bo was giving last year, but Wis is clearly pretty solid in pass protection calls.
Quote:question is was Brad Meester any better or worse? If they're about the same I don't see any need in a change. Line might end up looking a lot better with Linder back next year.
Meester was a much better run blocker and probably about the same in pass block.
Quote:https://twitter.com/pff/status/659811583518838784

The surprising part is that he's ranked higher than Alex Mack, who we almost signed 2 years ago and deserves a new deal by the team. 
this is pff ranking who had Rodgers a negative grade when he threw 5 tds and 0 ints.

its nice to see him high in the rankings but it really dont mean anything to me.  Poz is probably the worst pff MLB of all time
I bet he'd look a lot better if Linder and Cann were next to him.

Either way, the interior has come a long way from the McClendon/Brewster/Rackley days.
That's not possible. Dave Caldwell never signs decent free agents.
Quote:That's not possible. Dave Caldwell never signs decent free agents.
lol @ this low bar of "decent"
Quote:lol @ this low bar of "decent"
Top 1/3 at his position in the league isn't decent?

Oh wait, nevermind, it's rocdee again...
Quote:lol @ this low bar of "decent"

Yea, going from Luke Bowanko to the (PFF rated) 11th best center in the league is a modest improvement that should get Dave fired.

You're beyond clueless.
You said : "that's not possible, Dave Caldwell never signs DECENT free agents"

You set the bar at "decent"

Do you not expect Caldwell to sign GREAT free agents? Why did you choose to go with "decent"?

That's a mighty high expectation that you have of Caldwell.

Guys, listen, I'm not here to argue. I ask questions so that I can understand your POV.

Quote:Yea, going from Luke Bowanko to the (PFF rated) 11th best center in the league is a modest improvement that should get Dave fired.

You're beyond clueless.
I didn't say anything about firing him in this thread
Pff o line grades are near meaningless
SO that NFL article said we need a new centre more than anything ? Some analysts make me laugh.

Pages: 1 2